✖Six✖

Jai's P.O.V

Thankfully Heather came to school after I practically dragged her over here. I waited outside her house in the morning. Knowing her I knew she wasn't going to school but instead go wherever she has been going for the past two weeks. And I was right she wasn't even dressed like herself today. Not that I'm complaining. Yoga pants are a big turn on for me so I don't mind at all.

I grabbed my bag and walked out of class. Yeah the teacher called me back but I didn't get back into the class. I walked to Heather's class waiting for the bell to ring.

Why am I doing this? I don't really know. I fell bad or something else for her.

The bell finally rings and everyone walks out. I lean against the wall waiting for her to come out. Everyone walks out but she didn't walk out with them. She was one of the last two people in the class.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow" Heather says talking to one of her friends and walking right into me because she was facing the other way and she hadn't seen me standing there.

"Oh snap! I'm so sor- Oh it's just you" she rolled her eyes and giggled.

"I can tell you're very happy to see me" I smile at her.

"Oh yes very. I was planning on coming to school today" she said sarcastically.

"You still need to tell me where you went instead of coming to school" I walked next to her to her next class.

"Oh, I just went to my favorite get away place" she said looking down.

"How did you sleep?" I changed the subject.

"Pretty good" she looked at me. "and you?"

"It could've been better if you were there" I look down at her and I see her face immediately turning red.

"I know right! I make everything better" She giggled.

She tried to play it cool but I could see that she was trying to hide her redness.

I took her to class. She seems so out of it today. I want to know what is bothering her so much. I want to help her but she doesn't want to tell me.

I sit down in class and scroll through my Twitter newsfeed.

@Heatherxx Don't let people treat you like a cigarette,
@Heatherxx they only use you when they're bored and step on you when they're done.
@Heatherxx Be like drugs, let them die for you.

Those were from a couple hours ago.

@Heatherxx nobody told me there'd be days like these.

That was her last tweet from ten minutes ago. And I can see a lot of people aren't doing what they are suppose to do. It's weird how there are a lot of people who say they care but they don't.

The bell for class rung so I made my way to my next period. Third period.

Classes are always boring. I don't even know why I come to school. I mean yeah, some girls are pretty hot. Yep. I come for the girls. I used to come just for Gabriella. We had a thing but nobody knew about it. We ended it like three months ago. I don't know what I saw in her to be honest. Who am I kidding she's alright looking, her body is.... yeah. What? I'm a boy.

Class ended so I walk to fourth period. I see Heather walking with Nat. I honestly don't like him at all. I don't know why she talks to him. He's a jerk.

Heather turns to look to the side and she catches me looking at her. She waves her hand and smiles. I smile back. We walk in the opposite sides. I would've walked her to class but she already has someone to do that.