[6]

Haechan's POV

I hardly had any sleep last night even so, I stood up and washed up since we'll be going to school today, which for me, sucks to be honest.

After I got out of the bathroom I heard them exclaim from downstairs and when I went down to see what was happening, I just smiled. The members saw Jieun receive the flowers and letters I gave today.

"Soo... what does it say" Yangyang asked Jieun

Oh, please don't read it out loud.

Sungchan and Jeno looked at me and smiled playfully.

"You should read it out" Mark said

"Give her privacy, don't be nosy" Winwin said

Jieun smiled and answered "Thank you Winwin"

I let out a sigh of relief.

Jieun's POV

Everyone was teasing me when they saw the sunflower and the letter I received. I immediately read it and it made me smile.

'Good morning sunshine! I call you my sunshine because you brighten up my days! I feel complete whenever I see you especially when you smile.
~cutie'

Whoever this is, really makes my day better and I really wanna meet him, or her...

Whoever this is, may be a schoolmate or someone from our neighborhood. I never go out much and I don't usually socialize.

Whoever you are, I will find you cutie! I thought to myself as I make the 'fighting' sign.

As usual, I kept the letter inside my drawer and I placed the flower on the vase. It's too bad that the other sunflowers were withering already so I am planning to make that thing I see on Pinterest, the one where you put the withered flowers into a glass jar. They look so aesthetic and they have that fairytale vibes. So yeah, I'm planning to buy a glass jar later.

I peeked at the clock and immediately got ready when I saw that it was already 7:00 am. I heard a soft knock on the door.

"Hey, this is Haechan, Jeno asked me to tell you to hurry up because we'll be leaving in a short while" he informed

I opened the door and I flinched when I realized that his face was really close to mine.

"H-hey, uhm, I'm ready, I guess we'll be going now?" Wtf? Why did I stutter?

He nodded "Yeah, yeah.."

{Fast Forward}

I once again followed my brother to their practice. I'm also kinda close with the members already, except Ten and Winwin, they kinda intimidate me. I think they intimidate me because they're my seniors.

I'm a first year like Sungchan, while Jeno, Yangyang and Haechan are second years, Mark's on third year, Winwin and Ten are fourth years.

Ten, I think, is the captain?? I'm not sure but he's the oldest and the one who leads them and stuff like that.

"Oh hi Jieun!" Mark greeted as he saw me, the others followed as well.

I sat down and watched them as they practice. It was really fun, some of them kept waving at me and tried to bluff but ended up messing up.

It was like the usual but I suddenly stood up as Haechan and Jeno had a collision and the both ended up collapsing.

I immediately tried to go in the rink and checked the both of them. They were wearing a head gear, luckily, so there wasn't any serious injuries.

I sighed, relieved that no one was hurt. Especially that their next game will be on Friday.

Their coach ended their practice so that they could all rest. I told my brother that I won't be coming with him as I'll buy the jar I was talking about earlier and he agreed.

"You buying something?" Haechan asked, I nodded

"Oh great! I have to buy something too" he said "Wanna go together?"

"Sure thing!" I answered

And yeah, we ended up going to the mall together.

———

A/N: This is what she was talking about with the flowers and jars

Just a bit bigger where sunflowers fit ^^