[8]

Jieun's POV

"Good luck!" I greeted them as they go in the stadium.

Haechan pouted "Too bad you won't be watching the game" he said

I smiled "I'm sending you positive energy!" I said and acted as if I'm sending them good waves "Good luck Dinos!"

"Dinos??" Yangyang said while chuckling

"It's cute tho" Mark commented

Jeno ruffled my hair "Good luck to you too" he said and smiled

I rolled my eyes. They all went in and I left. I won't be able to watch this game because I have something to take care of. I'll be attending a seminar. I don't know why, but our prof chose me to represent our department.

I really wanna watch the game argh. Yes, yes, I'm now very interested in hockey. I wish they win! I really wanna see them win. I've been watching them train and I know how much effort they give on every practice and I know, that the effort is doubled in the actual game.

{Less than an hour later}

I was walking to the bus stop when I felt my phone vibrate.

[We won!!] an unknown number texted

I ignored it as I don't know who the sender is. I was about to put my phone back in my pocket when it vibrated again.

[Haechan. I'm Haechan. In case you don't know who I am and ignore my message 😆]

I can't with this boy. I smiled. He must be so happy. He even notified me immediately. I feel happy as well!

[Congratulations!! Aaaacck soo proud of ya guys ㅠㅠ] I replied

He sent me the smiling emoji with hearts around it. I didn't reply anymore as I don't know what to reply so I just reacted to his message.

I still don't understand hockey that much but I know that a season lasts long.

—!!TW: SEXUAL HARASSMENT!!—
—Read at your own risk—

The bus I was waiting for arrived so I went in and sat down. A man sat to the seat beside me. He keeps on staring at me and it's making me uncomfortable.

I took out my phone and texted the first person on my inbox, Haechan.

[You okay tho? He's not doing something weird right?] he replied immediately

I replied to his text. But this guy beside me, kept on moving closer to me. So fuckin' uncomfortable.

[Get off at the next stop. Text me where it is, I'll go there] he replied

I texted him the next stop. But the thing is, it's still kinda far from where we are. I was panicking when he leaned near my ear and I literally had goosebumps.

"PERVERT!" I shouted, gathering all the attention of the passengers

The man just laughed like a maniac and even caressed my hair. I immediately slapped him and stood up, trying to leave the seat.

But he won't let me, he's big, like really, he reeks alcohol and the freaking bus was full but no one dared to help me or even try to stop the man.

I was frozen in place when he suddenly touched my butt.

I slapped him and he looked at me, pissed.

He was about to hit me when a punch met his face.

"MOTHERFVCKER" the person who punched him, said

It was Jeno. I didn't even notice that we're already at the stop. The other passengers just watched as if it's something interesting. Haechan took my hand and pulled me off the bus.

But I was worried as I saw the man take out a knife.

The driver, luckily, called the police and when the man tried to hurt my brother, the cops arrived and arrested him.

My brother was talking with the cops while Haechan stayed with me.

I was breathing heavily and is on the verge of tears. Haechan, who was behind us, patted my head.

I hugged him and buried my face in his neck, I was trembling, I was sobbing.

He didn't say anything, he just let me cry and he kept patting my hair.

"It must've been scary" Jeno said as he mess my hair "You're brave"

I just kept sobbing.

"It turns out, he's on the watchlist of the police as there are a lot of complaints about stalking and sexual harassments by this guy" he informed

"Are you okay?" I managed to ask in between my sobs

He made me stand straight and face me to his direction "I am, look, I have no wounds" he smiled

"How about you?" Haechan asked

"I.. I don't know" I answered

They tried their best to stop me from crying, and made me smile.

"Next time, you won't be going somewhere without being with someone" Jeno said

Haechan agreed. Nothing was pleasant from what happened. Nothing.

But I knew how much my brother cares for me and how reliable Haechan is, and I'm thankful to them.

———

A/N: To everyone who's reading my story, thank you!! I appreciate y'all so much 🥰