[16]

Haechan's POV

Fuck. I love her but I still can't take the risk.

What Jeno said has been bothering me and every time I look at her, I feel guilty.

"Sorry about what I said a while ago" Jeno said

We're the ones left in the table after the others went dancing.

"I was so pissed" he said "And I guess I took it out on you" he took a sip on his beer "But please be sure of your feelings, sort them out now before she falls harder"

"But I am sure"

"Then what's stopping you? What's stopping you from courting her? What's stopping you from committing to the relationship you and my sister have?" He asked

"I..." I looked down "I don't know" was all I could say

"Hyuck, if this continues, it'll only hurt both of you" he said "You could hurt yourselves"

The whole night, I was quiet. Jeno means no harm, he's just concerned about us. Especially his sister. I can't blame him.

We will be staying here for the night. We planned that after the party, we'll all have a sleep over.

"Spin the Bottle Truth or Dare" Ten said "If you don't wanna answer or do the dare, then drink" he added as he take out the liquor

The whole team, Jieun and his sister are participating. He spun the bottle and it stopped on Ten.

"Truth or dare?" Yangyang asked

"Truth" he cooly answered

"What's your body count?" he asked

"I don't know, around 6 to 8" he answered "I don't count them"

It continued and then stopped on Jeno.

"Truth or dare?" Ten asked

"Truth" he answered

"What does Red mean to you?" Ten asked

We all faced him with a surprised look on our faces. There's something between him and Red? I shook my head, I should be worrying about Jieun, not her brother.

Jeno drank instead of answering and spun the bottle. And of course it pointed to me.

"Truth or dare?" he asked

"Dare"

"If you're serious about my sister, kiss her, if not, then stay seated" he said

I hesitated. I don't really know what Jeno was thinking but damn, I think he had a bad day?

I looked at Jieun and then stood up and kissed her. It was quick but I heard everyone squeal.

After our lips separate, I looked at her eyes and smiled, assuring her that I'm serious about my feelings for her and she smiled back.

The game continued and when it stopped at Jieun, she chose truth and Yangyang asked her about what she think of me.

She contemplated for a while "A guy who makes me feel loved" she answered

"I know what that feels" Mark said

The game continued and the after I don't know how many rounds, we stopped.

Everyone had their own business. Some were already sleeping and some were taking a shower. Mark, Sungchan and Yangyang are playing, while Jieun was outside.

I approached her and gave her a back hug. She let me rest my chin on her shoulder and we stayed like that for a while, not saying anything.

"I love you" she whispered

"I'm supposed to say that first, not you" I answered "I love you my sunshine, so much"

She then faced me and just looked at me in the eyes and played with my hair.

"Don't worry, I'll wait for you" she said which made me really glad.

"Thank you" I said and softly planted a kiss on her forehead "Thank you for understanding"

"Eww, couples" Yangyang, who was behind us, said

"Let them be" Sungchan said and dragged him away

Red then called Jieun so that they could get ready to sleep. After they went in, Mark then came to me.

"You know, you should be the one waiting for her, not the other way around" he stated

I let out a sigh "I know"

"Hyuck, the both of you really love each other, we can see that" he said "It may not been that long since you two met but both your eyes sparkle when you're together" he handed me a can of beer "Don't let her wait too long, she might get tired of waiting and fall out of love"