[15]

Jieun's POV

The next day, Haechan and I started to show affection towards each other. We do the things that couples do. I'm not sure about what our relationship is. We haven't even confessed to each other yet.

"Hyuck! You coming with us? Ten's house, it's his sister's birthday party" Yangyang shouted from across the stadium

"Yes!" Haechan replied

"You come too" Ten, who walked up to me, said

"I will" I said with a smile.

{Fast Forward}

This party is so lit! Damn. It was like an outdoor club slash bar with a pool.

Of course I dressed up. I don't wanna be left out of place duh.

The boys looked sooo gorgeous. And Haechan, he looked sooo different. He's cute and bubbly but tonight, he looks so freakin hot.

"I know I'm hot, so keep staring" he teased "You don't look bad"

I rolled my eyes at him and this man just grabbed my hand and kissed it. Like my heart instantly beat really fast. This man right here, really knows how to steal a girl's heart.

He chuckled when he saw me "Why do you look like you're hyperventilating?" he moved closer to my ear "We already kissed, this isn't a big deal anymore" 

And boom, I instantly blushed. He wrapped his arms around my waist and we went to the table where Ten was.

"Wow, I didn't know you were possessive Chan" joked Yangyang

"Which Chan?" Winwin asked. He looked up and said "Ooohh" when he saw me and Haechan

"Too bad I wouldn't be able to blackmail you for food now" Sungchan, who just arrived said "Didn't know you had it in you"

They teamed up to tease me and Haechan. Like they wouldn't let us breathe.

"These two are acting all cute and lovey dovey, ask them what they are" Jeno, who was sipping his beer, said

I froze. What are we? I don't know.

Haechan on the other hand, lost his smile and looked down.

Damn. I think I know what this is. We're that one couple on a story who acts all lovingly around each other but aren't even official. We're in this no label relationship. No commitment, no assurance.

I saw Mark glare at my brother, everyone as well, went silent.

Awkwardness instantly surrounded the atmosphere.

"You don't have to rush" Winwin said "As long as you're both happy and contented, then enjoy it. Whatever it is that you have. Take it slow, just go with the flow"

"Woah, our love adviser" Yangyang teased

And the atmosphere lightened again.

Haechan still couldn't look at me, I think I know why but I just let it go. Let's take it slow.