𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

𝔭𝔯☠︎︎𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔬𝔣 𝔨𝔞𝔱𝔰𝔲𝔨𝔦 𝔟𝔞𝔨𝔲𝔤𝔬⁹₉⁹

Tw: slight degradation, and I use the word dick cause I've never got used to writing member and length... but I'll try to use them from time to time.

A lot of people have different ways to deal with stress. Reading, exercising, or maybe drinking some tea... not you. Seiji glided his hands over your naked body, he was admiring all of your scars and imperfections as if you were a masterpiece. "You only come to see me for one thing..." He said softly while teasing your nipple.

A shiver of pleasure went down your spine as you adjusted yourself in the boys lap. "Best friends fuck all the time." You reply back to him, Seiji and you had 𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 together if you could even call it that.

"Mhm..." Seiji glared up at you waiting for permission to continue, he was always a sweet and obedient boy. Just the way you liked them, you teased him a bit and soothingly ran your fingers through his messy hair. You finally placed a kiss on Seiji's head and activated your quirk, his lips crept into a playful smirk as he laid you on your back.

Seiji wasn't into foreplay nor toys, he was honestly a bit of a prude. However vanilla or not you needed to get laid, it's been over a month and you've honestly been going crazy. Seiji huffed and pulled down his boxers, your face heated up and you diverted your eyes away.

Seiji was average sized, maybe bigger but he had a toned body that was detailed with a narrow happy trail on his lower abdomen. Let's not also mention he was packing a good seven inches and knew how to use it. "I need you to be gentle, I haven't done this in a hot minute and I don't want to limp to class." You wrapped your legs around his waist, then Seiji gave you a hazed nod and smiled.

"Condoms." You said.

"Raw." Seiji replied back.

"I only let big dicks fuck raw." You placed your hands at the back of your head waiting for Seiji to put on the rubber. He whined a bit and tried to convince you but you weren't having it, rule number one always use condoms! He huffed and slowly teased your entrance with his tip.