"Amane, where are the Hashiras?" (Name) asked, putting her coat and things in the coworkers' room.

"Ah, (Name). They're just in the middle of their math lesson." Amane smiled, "you can go see them. After that, we're going to the park."

"Okay!" (Name) chimed, and happily walked down the hallway.

She went into a new area and looked around the place. A door with the sign "MATH SESSION IN PLACE", shined in her eyes. A few caretakers along with their assigned children were walking down the hall and they stopped in front of (Name).

"So your children are in math class, huh?" a man asked (Name) and she nodded.

"Those kids are unteachable."

"U-unteachable?!" (Name) blinked with confusion but the man sent her a smirk and went his way, with the snobby children.

"Bye bye, boobies!" A little boy stuck his tongue out at (Name).

(Name)'s face grew red with anger and she was about to show that brat who's boss, when the door slammed open. A teacher with glasses screamed and dashed out of the room, her hair messed up and makeup dripping from her face.

"Those kids are demons! They're monsters!" The teacher cried and ran away.

(Name) went to the side to avoid the deranged woman and she peered into the classroom. Scrunched up balls of wet paper littered the floor, and the Hashiras were busy doing their math work. Seeing (Name)'s face peeking in, their faces lit up and they hurriedly ran to greet her.

"Welcome back, (Name)!" they shouted and hugged her one by one.

"Thank you! I miss you all!" (Name) chirped and she hugged them back, before her face frowned, "what happened? Your teacher ran outside, crying and was acting hysterical."

With the mention of the teacher, the Hashiras began to sneer.

"She was making fun of us." Shinobu explained for everyone, "she began to rant about how we never passed a single test, but that's because she never gave us a proper lesson. Not to mention she was texting her ugly boyfriend the whole time."

"And I called her fat and said she needed to lose those pita pita on her stomach!" Uzui shouted, and (Name) sweatdropped.

"A-ah, I don't think you should say those things, Uzui." (Name) sweated, "but it's wrong for her to make fun of you guys. Everyone learns at a different rate. She's a bit psycho considering she never gave you a lesson, right?"

"Right!" the Hashiras cheered.

A ring occurred and (Name) and the Hashiras looked at the bell with confusion. Shouts of happiness were heard, and the Hashiras' eyes lit up.

"The park! We're going to the park!" Rengoku screamed.

"It's our first time going to the park with (Name)!" Mitsuri bounced happily.

"Please don't forget about me, (Name)." Giyuu begged as he grabbed (Name)'s hand.

"Of course!" She beamed at the children, "let's go get dressed! Make sure to bundle up nice and warm!"

The park was located pretty close to the adoption center. (Name) wore her (f/c) coat and a warm scarf as she guided the Hashiras to the other children and coworkers. Amane and Kaguya stood in front and once everyone was present, they led the group.

Walking with the Hashiras was quite a hustle.

Rengoku and Uzui kept running off, so Kaguya gave (Name) a child leash to keep them near. Muichiro continued to walk the wrong way, and (Name) ran after the dazed boy many times.