Yoriichi simps, get ready.

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

The man opened the window and launched himself at the screaming Muzan. (Name) shrieked as she ducked, to avoid his leg slamming into her face. Behind her, a thud sounded and she whipped around to see the new man tackling Muzan down to the ground.

"Get off me, you asshat!" Muzan shouted as the man gripped his hair tightly.

(Name) panicked but something outside caught her eye. Below at the parking lot, a black car pulled in and out came Kokushibo, looking extremely shaken up as the man pulled out his phone.

His purple eyes saw (name) peeking out of her window, and he waved his arms frantically at her. On cue, her phone started to ring.

"Hello?" (name) asked nervously.

"(Name), is my brother there?" Kokushibo's voice sounded, "he literally ran from our house to your place."

"Yes he is..."

"What's he doing?"

(Name) looked over to see Muzan being in a headlock as the cuter Kokushibo strangled him.

"He's choking Muzan."

Kokushibo didn't answer as he hung up. His figure dashed into the apartment and (name) slowly approached the fighting man.

"H-hey..." she pestered nervously, "let go of him!"

"You heard the woman you bitch!" Muzan screamed, "I didn't do anything so... *cough cough*, stop trying to fucking kill me!"

"You scammed me." the man said emotionlessly, "I ordered detergent on your website but returned it. However, I never got the refund money back."

"How would I know where your fucking money is?! I'm not in charge of that!!" Muzan wheezed out, "I'm currently seeing a woman right now!"

"STOP IT RIGHT NOW!"

Before any of the men could react, (name) came up behind them and whacked her baseball bat onto the Kokushibo clone. He winced from the pain and released Muzan, as he fell to the ground.

Muzan whimpered like a crybaby and made his way behind (name), using her as a human shield. (Name)'s legs were shaking and her eyes bulged when the man simply got up, and dusted his red hoodie.

A bruise was on his head, but it slowly healed within seconds.

"L-look..." (name) stammered as Muzan cried behind her.

What a wimp...

"I don't know what's going on, but don't you dare start a fight in my home!" (name) snapped at the ponytail man, "Muzan told me about how his business operates and I'm sure there weren't any serious issues!"

"If there is..."

"I'd be happy to call the police!"

Muzan choked behind (name) and his red plum eyes glared at her. The man slowly came up to her and leaned down.

"Muzan is a bad man..." he spoke in a soft tone, "many people go to him for help, but he only scams their money and discards them. Every time someone confronts him, Muzan hires his workers to get rid of them."

"He recently scammed me and a woman named Tamayo, and I'm only here to make him pay for that." he continued, "on top of that, my brother works for this slob and there are rumors that they are dating."

"If you are supporting this scumbag in any sort, I'll get rid of you too." he narrowed his eyes and (name) gulped.

"Uhh..." (name) trailed off, before she whipped around and glared at Muzan, who rolled his eyes.