①⓪

First Douma, then Kokushibo, and finally Muzan.

I think it's pretty obvious who's the next victim of the Hashiras.

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

It was another field trip for the Hashiras and (name), and it turns out - Kaguya and Amane signed them up to go camping. The rest of the adoption center didn't want to be with the Hashiras so they were located in a more secluded area.

Kaguya and Amane wanted to spend some time alone together, so they thought it would be alright to leave (name) and the Hashiras alone since they all get along.

Not to mention that Muzan and his workers were also going camping as well.

When Kaguya confronted his cousin about this, Muzan brushed his questions off and said it was "work related".

"You're burning the marshmallows!"

"It's crispy, not burnt!"

"I'll burn you, Giyuu!"

The interactions between Sanemi and Giyuu haven't been well ever since the trip to the amusement park. (Name) was busy setting up the giant tent, and she thought it would be appropriate for the Hashiras to roast some marshmallows in the meantime.

Well...

"Your s'more is so ugly that it looks like poop!"

"At least my poop is healthier than yours!" Giyuu gained his confidence and blew a raspberry at Sanemi.

"That's disgusting." Shinobu scrunched her nose while Mitsuri was trying to stay awake beside her.

"Yeah, I bet (name) doesn't even want to share a tent with you, Giyuu!" Uzui added.

"Giyuu would be alone! Alone! What a fitting nature for a man with no friends!" Rengoku yelled.

"You guys are my friends! You're sitting with me!" Giyuu pointed out at the other Hashiras all sitting on the other side of him.

"We're your pretend friends." Muichiro chewed on his s'more, "and we're sitting across from you."

"Better keep his fantasy going for as long as you can." Obanai snickered behind his mask.

"What happens if a bear attacks us?" Mitsuri asked frighteningly.

"We sacrifice Giyuu to protect (name), duh." Muichiro rolled his eyes.

Giyuu fumed and threw his s'more at Muichiro. The boy didn't have enough experience with throwing so it ended up missing, and landing into a bush. A yelp was heard and all the Hashiras froze.

A flock of blond hair was seen and Douma tumbled out with his face splattered with Giyuu's s'more. He rubbed his head until he looked up to see 8 angry children glaring down at him.

~~~

"Hey guys, are you enjoying..." (name) trailed off as she stared at the Hashiras dragging a beaten up Douma by his legs.

She had just finished setting up the tent and was about to look for the Hashiras, but they just came around the corner with a visitor.

"Eh? Douma?"

Douma regained consciousness and he blinked his rainbow eyes. He saw (name), and he smiled with glee. He jumped and hugged her tightly, making the Hashiras gawk at his actions.

"(Name)-chan! It's so good to see you! It's been so long!" Douma nuzzled into her hair.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" (name) asked suspiciously, sweating at the sight of the angry Hashiras staring at Douma.