"Hello, (name)." Kie and her husband, Tanjuro greeted (name) when she opened the door.

The Kamados lived next door to (name), and ever since she moved in, they always greeted her and remained good friends. Sometimes Kie would even bring snacks and food that she cooked for (name).

They had a son named Tanjiro who was a toddler, and Kie was pregnant with another child - a girl to be exact.

"Hello, Kie-san and Tanjuro-san!" (name) bowed, "how are you two?"

"We're good, (name)." Tanjuro beamed before he tilted his head, "we wanted to ask you a favour if that's alright."

"Of course!"

"We and a couple of friends are going for a get together dinner tonight and we wanted to ask if it's alright if you looked after Tanjiro and his friends." Tanjuro explained.

"I would love to!" (name) beamed, "it's been so long since I've seen Tanjiro!"

"Thank you (name). We'll pay you back when we return. We'll drop Tanjiro and his friends around 5pm."

The evening came and the Kamados along with Kotoha and Jigoro arrived to drop the children off. Tanjiro beamed at (name), Inosuke stuffed his head in his mom's boobs, and Zenitsu was crying his eyes out.

"Hwello (name)-san!" Tanjiro babbled and hugged (name)'s legs.

"Hi Tanjiro!" (name) smiled, "hello, Zenitsu and Inosuke! I hope we get along!"

Inosuke merely grunted before his mother smiled and gave him to (name). The only one who was being troublesome was Zenitsu.

"Gwandpa! Why are you abandoning me!?" Zenitsu asked, "why am I being thrown here when Kaigaku is at home eating Cheetos?!" the blond wailed as his grandpa tried to shake him off his leg.

"Calm yourself, Zenitsu! It's only for tonight!" Jigoro snapped at him, "I'll pick you up in a while and you're embarrassing me for god's sake!!"

Zenitsu sniffed as he looked at (name) with swollen watery eyes. Once his eyes met with (e/c) ones, an arrow shot through his chest as a light shone upon (name) when she gave him an angelic smile.

"A goddess..." Zenitsu thought as his tears came to a halt.

"On second thought gwamps... you don't have to pick me up."

~~~

The time (name) spent with the three kids was a lot of fun. Tanjiro clinged on to her the whole time, Zenitsu flirted with her, and Inosuke managed to open up to her. He kept getting her name wrong but (name) thought it was cute.

They played games such as Monopoly, Twister, and (name) even allowed them to play on her Wii. She read them books and made them their baby food. The boys were happy as they now sat on the couch and watched Spongebob.

(Name) was washing the dishes when the door suddenly knocked.

Was it their parents and guardians?

The Kamados informed them that if there was anything they needed, they'd call (name). Kotoha and Jigoro even gave (name) their cell number so it couldn't possibly be them.

The boys peered over the couch as (name) went to the door. Upon opening it, there stood Muzan in all his Michael Jacksonness glory. He wore his expensive suit and his hair was flawless like always.

"Muzan?" (name) tilted her head, "what are you doing here?"

The man didn't respond, as he fixed his tie. A smile creeped on to his face, and he bowed.