my other books to check out

1) everything but him (bxb)

Holton, is a troubled 14 year old, that mostly only cares for his sister Annabelle. Until he finds his mate but soon he learns he is mated to 2. He would have never expected it to be the person that he use to always want but could never have.

Sample:
As his mouth clashed against mine, I could feel the electricity shoot through me.

Lust, love, caring everything but what it use to be. It felt amazing to have him touch me, to feel him like I never could.

Thats the moment I knew, I was mated to the man that, I could never have for every reason to push me away.

Every angry moment I had with him, meant nothing right now. I could never say the same things I use to with out joking or not meaning it.

(This is probably one of my favorites) it only has the first bit posted but if you would like to hear more about there sorry go save it show support : )

2) the small beta (bxb)

Spinko has a hard time with his dad but he does his best because his mother died at birth for him Spinko has been doing his best for his dad even sometimes changing what he likes or acts his dad is counted for as an elder the Alpha Tradior put him to be beta. what will Spinko do when he finds his mate that is from another pack

(This is my second favorite book, this have two parts up, same for the last one save and support) 😊

3) The last hope

Levi sean Doyle a 17 year old about to graduate high school when he graduates he plans to move to live on his own so he doesn't have to deal with the troubles of his family, or the trouble he would give them. Levi does not count anyone as his friend even his closest friend Cassy. To avoid the scares from home or from his own mind he goes out drinks, smokes and anything that will keep him at bay. Will he stop these bad habits on his own and be at risk of his old habits or will he not stop till helped by a certain someone's help?

(Third favorite book of course. Still only 2 chapters I really need to keep up lol)