E X O R D I U M

【 ABOUT OH DARLING MINE 】

Oh, Darling Mine is a Resident Evil: Village story / fanfiction, featuring Lady Dimitrescu as (basically) the main character of this story alongside a certain unnamed female character, [N] - yes, this is a reader/OC insert story. Check the end of this page to know more about the acronyms I will use throughout the story.

Needless to say, this is NOT a spoiler-free story. I can assure you there WILL be spoilers for the game, so take this as a forewarning: IF YOU HAVE NOT FINISHED THE GAME, DO NOT READ.

I do not intend to follow Resident Evil: Village's main story plot here; this story embarks a period's succession prior to the game's timeline, and connects with the actual story of the game relating to Castle Dimitrescu sometime later.

All in all, there may be parts in this story that will sort of follow some of the game's plot, and that I will change slightly (or completely, who knows?) in order to fit my story. Remember that this is a fanfiction story; anything can happen.

With that said, here's this: this story has one and only purpose, and that is to fulfill my need (and others' need, I guess) to read/have more stories about this gorgeous, breath-taking tank of a woman named Lady Dimitrescu.

Because she deserved to have more in-game time and plot.

Period.

【 IMPORTANT NOTES + WARNINGS】

THERE IS NOT AN UPDATE SCHEDULE. There will be rare times when I'll be able to update twice in a week, and other times when I'll just update once a month. All of this depends on whether I have the time to work on this book, or not. Please, be patient. Please, do not pressure me into updating sooner - it is not going to happen. Please, know that I do have a life besides Wattpad, and respect that fact. Thank you.

IF you do not approve of LGBTQ+ content, or you don't feel comfortable reading about female x female stories, do not bother reading this story.

IF you don't like this particular character [Lady Dimitrescu] then DO NOT read this story.

SWEARING and/or SEXUAL THEMES will be mentioned throughout the story, although the latter won't be explicit or detailed (meaning there will be allusions to it). You'll know what I mean if you read it.

IF you enjoyed/liked Resident Evil: Village, and you like/love Lady Dimitrescu as well, then all I have to say is PLEASE, DO ENJOY THE STORY! And if you like it, do let me know by either adding this story to your favorites, posting a comment, sending me a DM, or all three! Thank you in advance!

【 CREDITS 】

- Resident Evil: Village / Lady Dimitrescu belong to Capcom - all I own is my writing/ideas. There may be some dialogue lines that are taken from the game, as well.

- The cover has been edited by yours truly in the laziest of ways - I found the pictures used on Pinterest, and then used Canva to make it look somewhat decent.

【 ACRONYMS 】

[N] = NAME

[E/C] = EYE COLOR

[H/C] = HAIR COLOR

[S/T] = SKIN TONE

[this list may be modified as the story goes!]

【 HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY! THANK YOU FOR READING! 】