Three kisses

"Is it ok if you I ask how these kisses happened?"Joe asked

*Flashback*

The first kiss was when they were 13. They were playing truth or dare with their friends. They stared at each other for several seconds. He was just excited and freaked. She was fine with it because she knew it meant nothing.

"Are you okay with this?" Iris asked

"Um..ya I guess..." Barry answered

"3,2,1"Iris counted down and then they kissed. It was just a quick kiss. Only about 5 seconds.

The second one was around 5 years later. They were at another party. Except it's a real one that the cops(Joe)end up busting 2 hours after the kiss. It was Halloween and everyone was dressed up. Everyone was playing 7 minutes in heaven. Barry was dressed up as his favorite superhero at the time so he was wearing some mask and iris was dressed up in a cat costume that was a little slutty

(A/N don't be slutty that's not good)

Both were wearing a mask so when they were put in the closet together they didn't know. Since Iris thought she would never know who this mystery man is she went for it. She just started to make out with him and he went along with it. About 4 minutes in things started to get more physical and a mask falls off. It was Iris' mask. She leaned over to get it and then when she turned around.

"IRIS?!" Barry screamed

"Oh my god! Barry?!" She panicked

"Did we just make out?" Barry said

"Ya, we kinda did..."

"This doesn't mean anything, though. Right?" Barry asked.

"Of course it doesn't mean anything. I mean it's not like we like each other."

"...y-a...true." Barry stuttered. Somehow that slipped right by her.

A day after that Iris saw Barry in a new light. She somehow found herself attracted to him. She realized that the kiss/make out meant something to her.

"How could I let this happen?" she muttered to herself.

The third kiss(that was more of a make out)and latest kiss happened on her 21 birthday. She and Barry and one of her other friend Karen all went to Vegas together. The last night they where there Karen got sick and stayed in the hotel room. It was just Barry and Iris at the bar. Iris still liked Barry from that kiss back when they were 17. She constantly flirted with him that weekend after 4 years of liking him. Back at the bar she was sitting on his lap and was on her 5th drink of the night and extremely drunk.

"Hey, bear." She said

"Ya," he said equally as drunk

"You wanna know something."

"Sure."

"Vegas is fun."

"But expensive," he replied

Then she just kissed him. this kiss soon leads to being making out for 6 minutes. Then they were in the hotel room(Karens room was across from them)

(A/N this might be someone inappropriate)

They were on his bed making out and then she started to undress. In a blink of an eye, she was in just her bra and underwear. Then she started to pull Barry's shirt of and then his pants and then right before she had them both fully naked he stopped her.

"Look, Iris, you are my best friend and this is just something that can't happen now. First, off we're both super drunk and we have no protection and Also this can end badly. We are basically brother and sister and best friends and having this happen drunkenly isn't smart. You don't even like me like that. I just can't have this happen. Not like this" Barry said with his head down. They both went to sleep

When that morning iris woke him up in a special way and when he saw her topless he went for it. Then iris woke up still next to a shirtless barry yet knows nothing happened. Karen walks In and is shocked. 

"Did you guys?!" he mouthed to Iris

"No!" Iris yelled which woke up Barry.

This was just the start to their long day flying home.

*End of flashback*

"Sorry dad but I would rather not talk about it..." Iris said

"That's okay." Joe responded.

"And I know." Joe continued "That you use to like Barry. It's kinda sad and cute. He liked you-you liked him but neither told and now you're dating Eddie and Barry just told you that he-"

"I get it, dad. My life's a mess right now" Iris said