It was only just a dream

Iris sat up.

"You know what we should do," she said

"What?" Barry said sucked into the tv.

"Make out," she responded

"What?!" He yelled

"You're good at it and in love with me so I would say yes." She said within a second of him starting his sentence.

"No I wouldn't you're wit-" he started to say but was cut off by her kissing him. He started to kiss back. Then they started to get more into it and within seconds they were both naked and then Barry woke up.

"Shit," he muttered

Then he realized he was at joes house. And then saw that his lips had lipstick on them in the mirror. Then he noticed a girl next to him. It couldn't be iris. Nope, it was. ...

Then he woke up in his old room.

"DAMMIT BRAIN!" He yelled which woke up Iris who came running done the stairs in nothing but her bra and underwear. He just stared for a moment.

"Barry sshhhh Eddies up there!" She whispered

"Joes gonna kill you if he sees him here," Barry stated

"I know. So night loves ya." She says as she gives him a quick kiss on the cheek.

Iris POV:

No ones in there. Eddie and I actually broke up. I sorta realized that my crush/being in love with Barry Allen didn't go away those 9 horrible months. I then went to sleep. I was dreaming about those months. I didn't realize it but turned out I was screaming and crying. Barry came in.

"Iris are you ok?" He said calmly

then there was me who was an emotional wreck.

"I-ha-a-d a-a-a bad dream about when you were" I stopped I started crying nonstop.

"No iris please don't cry! I'm here. I made it I am alive. Don't cry we're both okay." Barry said trying to cheer me up.

"Eddie and I broke up," I whispered so quietly he couldn't hear. At least she thought he couldn't hear.

A/N: the books name got ruined. It was supposed to be called a westallen story and it somehow ended up as a westallen