Prologue-2: Sister's Lament

Aubrey, Kel , Hero and Basil were amazed by the recital that Mari and Sunny had played. They wanted to go backstage to congratulate them on such an amazing performance. As soon as the doors open, Kel and Aubrey happily ran out the doors and went backstage . But as soon as they got to the doors, said doors burst wide open and Sunny ran out the Concert Halls. 

Confused, Aubrey and Kel ran after Sunny, they kept screaming his name or try to catch his attention but to no avail. Sunny kept running down the streets and into the nearby Faraway forest. Kel and Aubrey kept running down the path until they reached the cliff side ledge. There they saw Sunny quietly staring down the ledge.

"Sunny!" Kel Called out " Are you okay? We wanted to congratulate you on the recital but you just ran. We had to chased you down . What are you doing all the way out here?"

Sunny quietly started down the ledge, it was unsettling and it cause they both to worry.

"Sunny!" Aubrey screamed " You can't just run out like that ! Is everything okay?"

No response

"Um , ok Sunny. We're starting to worry about you. Why don't you just turn around and we can all head home and celebrate, Okay?"

Sunny kept quite. Suddenly , he took one step over the ledge.

"SUNNY!" Aubrey screamed as she and Kel ran forward to try and catch Sunny, only for Sunny to fall by the time they got there.

"OH MY GOD! SUNNY!" They ran down the nearby stairs .  Aubrey hugging Sunny , Calling his name asking if he's ok.

"I'm sorry ."

 " What?"

 " I'm sorry for not being perfect like you, Mari" Sunny then fell unconscious.

"Sunny?, SUNNY!?" 

"What's going on- SUNNY!" Hero had finally caught up with them.

"Hero quick , call an ambulance!" Kel Screamed on top of his lungs.

All Aubrey remember was Sunny being dragged away by a few paramedics as Sirens Roared in the distance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mari went back home with anger and hatred. Sunny had completely screw up the recital. All there hard work wasted like a Violin thrown down the stairs.

She went to the kitchen to make dinner . As she ate, her parents came back home.

" Hey , there's my sweetie girl. How are you?"

"Fine, Dad" Mari responded with a sour voice.

"You don't sound fine, did something happen?"

Mari sighed , she knew that her father was very persistent with these things so she cant just keep saying that she was fine and hope he would leave her alone. " It's the recital."

"What about the recital? It went perfectly , right? We are so proud of you two." Her mother said before she realize " Wait, where's Sunny?"

"He's out with his friends, I just want to eat first" Mari did not want to see Sunny again so she made up an excuse.

"Oh, okay. Now back to the topic at hand, what about the recital?" Her dad ask.

" The recital went badly." Mari bluntly replied.

'What do you mean went badly, it went perfectly. You two were the best, The music made half the crowd cry." 

"My part went perfectly, Sunny screwed up"

Omori-The Crystal Protectors [Cancelled with an upcoming reboot)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें