Honor or Love?

"I'm going to visit your kingdom soon..." My head snaps towards Tommen. His hair was ruffled because of the wind. He does look like his brother but their personalities can not be more different.

"When?"

"Tomorrow... For the birthday of Martin. Everyone will be going." I wonder if Joffrey is letting me go. It'd be surprising and after what happened with Sansa, I was not sure about asking him either. The ride went on quickly and before I knew it, I was back in the prison or as some would call it, Joffrey's castle.

I walk to the grand library and grabbed a random book. 

Christor's POV

I tie the saddle before marching up to Galadriel's chamber. It was empty. I walk back to the corridor and start thinking. Where could she be? She already came back from the ride with Tommen since I  just re- saddled her horse. 

I walk to the library and find her reading on a chair. Her gorgeous hair tagle around her finger and her eyes scanning the words. I take a step and crouch besides her.

"Galadriel... I think it's time for you to escape..." 

Galadriel POV

"Galadriel...I think it's time for you to escape..."

"I don't think you fully understand the consequences of what you just said..." I whisper back. Of course I wanted to flee. Of course I wanted my old life back... But If I do go away, Joffrey will attack us Cyprus's, and that is not an option.

"We'll just flee to the North where we'll live in the forest..."

"No Christor... I cannot do that."

"And why not?" his voice starts to rise and I feel as if my heart was about to expload.

"You wont understand." I nod curtly, trying to keep my calm.

"IT SEEMS LIKE YOU GREW FOND OF THE KING!"

"Don't say that..." 

"THE SAME GUY THAT ORDERED THE BEHEADING OF NED STARK AND THE EMBARRASMENT OF SANSA STARK!" 

"DO YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW THAT HE MADE A GUY BEAT UP SANSA! DO YOU EVEN THINK I HAVE THE LIBERTY OF CHOOSING WHERE I AM AND WHERE I'LL GO?"

"I just  think you're too scared of living alone in the woods with me. You're too much of a coward to leave King's Landing and making your own descision. You're just following an oath your mother took!"

"It is called Honor. It's not like you know the word."

He sents me a glare before turning around and leaving me alone and confused.