What does he want?

From that day on, I never socialized with another men other than Joffrey. I was scared of his reaction whenever a man talked to me. Cersei was actually kind to me, wich shocked everyone including me. The voyage took 2 days before we finally arrived to King's landing.

When we arrived, they forced me into a carriage and we rode to the castle. It ws quite beautiful but the decor was concentrated in a defensive way, showing that this king had ennemies. The Cyprus's castle was very open and our defenses were only raised in time of imminent danger. We don't have ennemies so defensive architecture was not needed.

A handsmaid showed me to my chambers where i would be staying. The air was chilly but the king kept telling me to dress up in revealing clothes. If he thought i would give myself before the wedding then he's in for a surprise.  I liked walking in the garden by myself. I would remind myself that i had to stay here for Sarah's safety and well being. But i can't get into my head that Martin agreed with this! What about Lienard? What was he doing? 

I snapped back into reality when i bump into a chest. I look up to see the king himself. I bow my head in respect as he smirked at my figure. He was in red clothing and seemed to be quite pleased with himself about something.

"Hello my dear." he smirks making me gasp at his manners. What does he want?

"Good afternoon your grace." I smile lightly at his messy blond hair. He looked handsome; If he wasen't that mean, i wouldn't mind being wed to him.

"Are you getting accoustumed to King's Landing?" He asks walking with me.

"It's a bit more cold here but i like it nonetheless." I whisper looking at the blue sky. The bird were singing as if they were oblivious to my awkwardness. 

"A feast is held tonight, to honor your arrival, my lady..." he winks before departing.

What does he want.