Scent

"You know you'll eventually have to come out."

"Well now is not that time." I retort. I hear Martin sigh. I hear him leave before slumping on the floor once again.

"Galadriel..."

"Go away Martin!"

"Galadriel, It's me, Joffrey." My breath hitches and I feel tears streaming down my face. I really thought he changed.

"What do you want?" I never heard so much venom in my voice. He made me change, to the worse.

"I'm sorry..."

"That's not enough." I bite back.

"Well I can't to anything now can I? I can't magically grow a pair of feet for him! You just have to move on!" He snides.

"Move on, move on... It's easy for you to say. You have no conscious. You have no rules you must abide to. You're not the one having your feet cut off..."

"You don't understand! HE was looking at your..."

"HE could have been punished"

"That was punishment!" He cuts yelling.

"That was far worse than a punishment! That was barbaric!"

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ALRIGHT? I HAVE TO DO THINGS SO PEOPLE FEAR ME! HOW ELSE WOULD I STILL BE IN MY POSITION!"

The door breaks open and he comes barging in. He grabs my arms and forces his lips onto mine. He smells of roses and blood. I try to pry myself away but the scent is intoxicating, drawing me closer to him than ever before.

"I love you alright? I just need a way for us to be alone, away from everything." 

All I could do was stare into his deep blue eyes.