Garden meeting

That night, I couldn't find sleep. The hours passed and I was still awake. Was Christor right? Certainly not. I cannot let my people die for an egoistic decision Christor wants me to take. I shrug on my robe before tip toeing out of the chambers. I walk to the garden hoping to get some fresh air.

"Galadriel?" My head turns and to my surprise, Joffrey is sitting on a bench.

"Your Grace," I bow. A pair of arms help me up and lips brush my ear.

"Call me Joffrey my dear." I chock back a gasp before taking ahold of his cold hand. He leads me to his previous sitting place and sits me down on the bench before taking his place next to mine. Having him near me makes me take in his features: blond hair and deep green eyes. He'd make a gorgeous husband if he looses his horrible persona.

"What are you doing so late here?" He actually seemed curious...

"I couldn't sleep... Joffrey." He seemed to light up and pulls me back indoors. We turn right, left, right again before entering enormous chambers.

A big satin bed was in the middle, a cross bow rested on a trunk and it wasen't a mystery that I was in his chambers. He pats his bed motioning me to sit and I do as I'm told.

"I know you don't necesarily want to marry me... I genuinely want to know why..."

"I don't know... I guess I never really thought about boys, sorry...men." He nods and lays down. I gulp some air before laying by his side. "I was wondering... Could I leave for Martin's birthday?" I wait for a few seconds before hearing him speak up.

"I'll come with you."