Prologue:

Time Stamp: 0:00:20 - 0:01:45

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This, is Fairytale Island. A magical land of princes and princesses. Witches and monsters. Accidents and strange events happen all the time. And that's when people call us. The Fearless Seven.

The greatest heroes on Fairytale Island. Especially me, Merlin. But, everything changed, the day we defeated a dragon and saved a princess. We thought we saved a witch. So, we attacked her, but we were wrong.

She wasn't a witch; she was a princess. The Fairy Princess. How were we supposed to know?! She looks like a witch and everyone knows that a princess doesn't look like a witch.

Anyways, she wanted to teach us a lesson, so she put a curse on us. And this was a nasty one, that turned us into little, ugly, green monsters whenever people looked at us. And the only way to break the curse is to get a kiss from the most beautiful woman in the world.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! WITH THIS FACE?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So what do you guys think so far? I know nothing has happened yet, but it will, I promise. (I do not own this image, it belongs to the movie.)