Chapter Two:

Time Stamp: 0:03:45 - 0:07:25

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the depths of night, a rope was thrown through a round window in the upper parts of the apple trees' tower. As the rope settled, a young girl dressed in red appeared at the open window. A few seconds later another girl appeared, but she was dressed in (F/C) with a white ribbon in her hair.

The to girls looked at each other and then began to climb down the rope and into the room. They landed with a grunt, beginning to look around. "Huh, that wasn't here before," The girl dressed in red stared at the tree located in the middle of the room, "what is she up to now?"

The second girl shrugged at her, before continuing to look around. As the girl dressed in red continued to stare at the tree for a second longer, the girl dressed in (F/C) ran over to a portrait of the two girls and beckoned her over. "Hey, Snow. Come look at this."

Snow ran over to the girl and jiggled the painting, but it didn't move from the wall. She looked around some more and noticed a painting behind a dresser. Stretching her arm to try and reach it, Snow could not reach far enough. Then, she began to try and move the dresser. "Here, it'll be easier if both of us move it."

So, the two girls began to move the dresser out of the way to reach the painting. As soon as the dresser was moved, they raced to the portrait of Snow, the girl and what looked to be their father. Pulling it away, they searched the little box shaped hole in the wall. "Huh?" Snow questioned, feeling around for something.

Pulling away from the wall, she looked around again. "Over there. Come on, Y/n." She ran over to a desk, pulling out the drawer. But it was empty too. Just then, the door began to open, a light pouring through. Snow and Y/n gasped, ducking down behind the desk.

While they hid, one of the little bears came into the room holding a lantern and flying on a broomstick. It looked around the room skeptically, pausing near the desk the girls hid behind. "Huh?"

The little bear had spotted the rope that Snow and Y/n had come in on. "You weren't here before," the little bear turned around, shining its light at the desk. The two girls gasped and ducked down around the other side.

"Hmm? Whatever." The little bear flew out of the room, shutting the door. The girls let out another sigh, this time of relief. As Y/n went to stand up, she bumped her head on the desk. Which opened up a secret compartment.

She gasped and tugged on Snow's arm, pointing at the book laid inside the compartment. "Look." Red gasped too, letting out an excited "Yes! Thank you, Y/n,".

They placed the book on top of the desk, flipping to the most recent page. They began to read.

I can't believe my beloved daughters, Snow and Y/n White, have turned 18. I only wish their mother could see the kind of smart and beautiful young women they've become.

A strange thing happened during the party, the castle guards brought in a woman, named Regina. They said she was a witch. But she was too beautiful to be a witch. I have married Regina; everything feels so perfect!

Except, for Regina's strange looking mirror. There's something not quite right. People around the castle have been disappearing one by one. Is it because of that peculiar mirror? I saw it with my own eyes, Regina talking to a tree.

She must be a witch. I should send the girls away to a safer place. My dears Snow and Y/n, by the time you read this, my fate will be uncertain. She's coming for me now. I only hope you can find the Fearless Seven and ask them for help.

Apples, the most suspicious of fruits.

The entry ended there. Y/n looked at her sister with sadness and began to hug her. Snow hugged back, setting the book down. "Oh, Papa," she sighed, "Where are you?"

Just then a bell tolled. They pulled apart, and looked up at the apple tree. "But they don't look dangerous." Snow lamented. The two girls began to walk towards the tree.

Meanwhile, Regina was walking back to the second tower, for it was morning again. As Regina walked past the gap again, Snow looked up at the tree. Reaching closer to the apple, the second bell tolled. Suddenly there was a bright red flash of light.

Regina and the bears turned away from the blinding light. As Regina looked back into the room, she saw standing there two beautiful girls, one wearing HER shoes.

Snow gasped, "Regina?" she questioned. "NO!" Regina cried, "my shoes! Get them!" she pointed at Snow and Y/n as a branch came out of nowhere reaching for them.

Y/n grabbed Snow's arm and began to run throughout the room, desperately trying to get away from the branch. They slid over the desk and ran around it only to run into the three bears who were flying on brooms.

Running back, they slid under the tree branch and the bears ran into it, all of them losing their heads. "Can we borrow this?" Snow grabbed the broom resting next to one of the heads.

"Okay," the little bear replied. "Thanks," Snow pulled Y/n on the broom and hopped on after her beginning to rise into the air.

Bobbing up and down through the air, the girls let out little exclamations. Regina yelled again, sending the tree branch after the two again. But the broom carried them out of the castle window and just out of the reach of the branch.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" They screamed as they flew, Y/n clinging to Snow tightly, trying not to look down.

As they fled, the apple tree began to wilt, losing its white leaves. Regina turned around in shock, "What?"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" she screamed in outrage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: We've finally introduced the reader! Yay! (Image belongs to creators not me.)