Chapter Five:

Time Stamp: 0:18:56 - 0:23:45

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Y/n headed back to her room with Red, she failed to hear the other dwarfs conversing.

"Boys, I'm telling you, sweet treats are the way to a woman's heart." Hans set a plate of pancakes down on the table in the middle of the room.

Pino, Noki, and Kio were testing a new invention, a photo of them printing out. "It works. I call it an auto-portrait." Pino declared, "I call it the duplicata-tron." Noki stated, "I call it, selfie!" Kio finished.

"Red Shoes must love it!" the three dwarfs smiled excitedly. "Monsieur, Monsieur. She doesn't want sweets and selfies. Women want, diamonds." Jack held up a diamond ring, showing it to Hans, Pino, Noki, and Kio.

Just then, Y/n ran into the room. "Have you guys seen Red? She's not in her room." She raked her fingers through her hair. The five boys shook their heads, beginning to try and reassure her.

"I'm sure she is just in the bathroom. She's probably fine." Hans walked over to her, trying to console the distressed girl. As the girl began to calm down a little more, she released a heavy breath.

"You're probably right. I'm overreacting. Right?" She paced the room, talking to herself. The boys just glanced at each other. "I'm sorry, it's just, she's all I have left." Y/n slumped into a chair.

Arthur, meanwhile, had stepped into Merlin's room, calling out to him. As he looked around, he noticed the open window. Beginning to close the door, he spotted the book Merlin had pulled out earlier.

"The book of spells to make you fall in love?" he picked it up, reading the cover. Becoming infuriated, he flung the door open and threw the book harshly to the floor.

Arthur ran out of the house, startling the other dwarfs and Y/n.

~~~~~

Out in the woods, Red was still backed into a tree, facing the wooden bunny. "Big, terrifying, wooden bunny. You're a nice bunny. You're a vegan bunny, right? "Red Shoes continued to try and console herself.

The bunny moved closer, only to be shocked by blue lightning. Red shielded her face from the bright light, before being dragged away by Merlin.

"What was that? Lightning?" Red breathed heavily, continuing to run. "Actually, it's called magic. I do it." He pulled a talisman from his bag to show her.

"Really? Then do some!" Red suggested, looking forward. Meanwhile, because she wasn't looking, Merlin turned back into his human form. Admiring her while they ran, he was unfocused. Causing him to crash into a rock and a tree when she turned back to look at him.

As he regained his footing, he noticed the bunny hopping after them. He let go of Red's hand, "Keep running. And whatever you do, don't look back." He pulled out another talisman.

"But I can't leave without you!" she protested, waving her arms around. "You're looking back, don't do that!" he waved his arm, making a go motion.

"But- "Red sighed and began to run again.

"Hate to zap you, long-ears. But I need to impress a beautiful woman." He moved into his battle stance.

"Big, scary bunny, over here!" Red called, waving her arms and looking back.

Merlin was back to his dwarf form, "Red, stop putting yourself in- ahhhh! "The bunny was hopping right at him, crushing him under its paws, "danger." Merlin finished, the talismans floating down onto him and shocking him.