Chapter One:

Time Stamp: 0:01:50 - 0:03:40

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bong!

A bell in the tower of Castle White tolled as the sunrise appeared over the horizon. Castle White was covered in vines and branches, spreading from tower to tower. As the ringing of the bell toll spread through the once silent castle, a door to one of the towers opened, revealing a golden hooded figure.

The figure began to walk towards a gap in between two of the towers, without hesitation the figure began to cross the divide with the aid of growing branches. When they reached the other side, the hooded figure stepped through the opening doors of the second tower.

As they stepped through, their face could be seen, revealing the looks of a female. She walked barefoot across the marble floor, clad in a black and gold dress, shrouded by her golden cloak.

Three little wooden bears, who appeared to be cleaning watched her as she passed. The tallest one greeted her, "Uh, Hello your majesty."

The young bear spoke in a high voice, with furrowed eyebrows, looking and sounding scared. The second bear greeted the cloaked figure after his friend, soon followed by the littlest one. "Good morning, ma'am." "Good morning, ma'am."

The cloaked woman continued forward, reaching a tree in the middle of the room. The tree bore white leaves and two ripe apples. Bong!

The bell tolled again, but the woman continued toward the tree. "Magic tree," she spoke, "magic tree, let this morning be the time that you perform your duty."

She slowly took her hood off as she talked. Bong! The bell tolled one final time. As it rang, the trees' apples began to shift. The red skin of the apples elongated, opening outward and revealing its insides and seeds, eventually forming a high-heeled shoe.

"Of bringing me the shoes of youthful, eternal beauty." The woman brought up her hand and took the shoe off of the branch it grew upon. She began to grin.

Placing her feet into the pair of apple shoes, a red mist and light began to form. It spiraled up and around her, changing her features to a more youthful look. "Yes!" she cried.

Her white hair began to turn red, make-up appearing on her face, and her skin was pulled more smoothly across her muscles. The three little bears watched in awe, letting out a simultaneous "Wow!"

"Change me!" the woman continued, relishing her newfound youth. "Ah, finally!" She looked at her hands in happiness. But as the red light and smoke dissipated, she returned back to the way she originally was. Old.

She snarled as the shoes began to gain a rotten look. "Not again. How long must I wait!?" She pulled up her hood and flung her cape behind her, turning back to the door.

"Oh no," the little bears whimpered. "Clear these away." the woman cried, throwing the shoes at the bears.

One of the bears was hit however, her head popping off and rolling away. "Uh oh," the eldest cried, "head down!"

"Oh, pull yourself together." The woman said and walked out of the room, slamming the doors shut behind her. The tallest bear scampered after the head, managing to grab it and putting it back on her friend's torso.

"Here you are," she adjusted her head. "Oh, thanks!" the little bear smiled. Meanwhile the second bear was beginning to pick up the pairs of shoes clumped in the background. The first bear picked up the fallen broom and began to sweep. And the littlest one started forward, picking up the shoes as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Welcome to Chapter One! I promise things will start to happen next chapter, don't worry! (Image belongs to movie and creators, not me.)