10. I Want To Kiss You

c/w: a little nsfw

"What?" You ask, grinning as Jimin stares at you.

    "Nothing..." he coughs, looking into his lap and then back at the tv screen with a sly smile on his face.

"No, tell me," you whine, slapping at his shoulder weakly. He pauses the movie that played in the dark living room. No other members are in the room, most having gone to bed, or at least back to their rooms.

He looks back at his lap, then into your eyes. "I just think you're so beautiful..."

You're cheeks burn.

"And I don't just mean physically. I mean, of course, your body is beautiful, and you have the most amazing smile I've ever seen, and your gorgeous eyes captivate me, but you're beautiful mentally and emotionally. You're so strong. You haven't given up this far, even though so much shit has happened to you... and you're the kindest soul I'll ever get the chance to meet in this lifetime."

And something in your mind short circuits.

Because not only do you not know when to take things seriously sometimes, you say the wrong things.

"Bro, if you wanted to kiss, you should've said so."

His eyes widen as his face morphs into an expression of shock instead of a shy smile.

You slap a hand over your mouth and try not to scream. Why are you so STUPID.

"I- Um-" Jimin gulps awkwardly.

"I'm so sorry," you slap your other hand over your eyes, too embarrassed to even look at the man.

"I mean... if you're okay with that..."

You look up in surprise.

"I wasn't saying that to get there, I just wanted you to know what I thought of you, but- I mean- if you're okay with that then I'd love to, I just don't want you to think I'm using you..."

"I'm okay with that," you smile, nodding shyly.

Jimin looks at your lips, then back to your eyes. His smile widens as he gets lost in your eyes for a second, but then it drops a little as he leans in, focusing now.

You don't even realize your doing it, but you're leaning in, eyes closing.

Jimin's doing the same, brain going haywire. Though you don't know that.

And finally, your lips meet.

It's slow at first. It's just you and him at the moment though. Everything fades away. Your lips slot together, pulling together and meshing well.

It stays like that for a minute, but you start to breathe heavy, feeling the need for a breath.

You pull away, breathing hard. Your eyes open and you find Jimin staring at you, eyes blown wide and serious.

Nothing needs to be said. It's like you can read each other's minds.

You lean in quicker this time, the kiss more passionate. Your lips clash, and you feel his tongue peek out and swipe across your top lip. He then sucks your bottom lip into his mouth, biting on it lightly. You gasp, licking into his mouth.

He breaks away, breathing heavily, and finds the pillow that's separating your body from his. You watch as he throws it halfway across the room, like it'll never be far enough. He runs a hand over the outside of your thigh farthest from him, pulling it towards him so that you're in his lap now, straddling it. He laughs as you do, pulling you by your neck down into another kiss. You feel warm, the kiss almost feverish, like you both know you'll never get enough.