6. House Party [Pt. 2]

a/n: i just want to stress that this is not what these idols are actually like. it is just a part of the storyline.

Actually, there's many, many presents. Each man holds a few. They're all wrapped in pink wrapping paper with a black bow tied around each of them. And then there's a envelope taped to one of the larger ones.

     Again, there's silence.

     Cranking up the music, you smile with a clenched jaw. "Carry on, everyone!"

Johnny takes the gifts from each of their hands and bows toward each member as best he can, what with all the presents in his hands. And they don't look light either. That's the last thing he can do before you take hold of his earlobe and drag him away towards your bedroom. He whines about it hurting the whole time, but you really don't care at this point. Once you close the door behind you, you slowly turn towards Johnny, who rubs his nape sheepishly.

"John Jun Suh. What the hell are they doing here?" You tap your foot impatiently.

"Well... I DM-ed them on Twitter, inviting them to the party, and to no surprise, I didn't get a response. I really didn't expect them to show up, but now that they have, I'm kinda fanboying!" He fans his face with both hands excitedly.

"Yeah, Yeah, but Johnny, sweetheart, soulmate of mine, we aren't friends with them. I mean, they're so hard to become an acquaintance of, let alone friends! I mean, GOT7 got lucky with Jungkook and Namjoon, but do you know anyone else they're buddy-buddy with? No."

"Jaehyun."

     You glare at him.

     "Fine, you're right, but they're my favorite group! Let me have this!"

You roll your eyes and shake your head. "Open your presents."

First he grabs the one with an envelope, ripping a paper from it. You watch his eyes as they skim over the paper. His eyes widen with excitement as he finishes and turns to you.

"What is it?" You ask, trying to grab the paper out of his hands, to no avail.

     "If it's what I think it is, it's one of the coolest gifts ever."

     He tears through the wrapping paper like a child. "It's a... white box?"

     He turns it over, and on it is a giant seven and scribbles. "... a white box with a seven on it?"

     He grabs the smallest, thinnest wrapped package. Unwrapping it, it reveals an album with scribbles. You finally get it. "Oh! It's a signed album!"

     He nods, smiling his big goofy, happy smile. "And if I'm right..."

     It takes some time, but finally he rips all his presents open. "It's the entire BTS discography, including Japanese albums. Ah!!" He shrieks, dancing around all the albums laying on your bed. "I only had two albums, but I guess I have them all now! Signed and all! Haechan is gonna hate me."

     You chuckle at your happy best friend, shaking your head at his antics. "Good for you, buddy."

     Maybe they are nice guys...

...

     After spending a few minutes in your room, away from the party, there's a knock on your door, and then Jackson peeks his head in. "BLACKPINK is here."

     You role your eyes. "They hate me."

Johnny and Jackson have a good laugh at that.