5. House Party [Pt. 1]

"You guys shouldn't have been witness to what goes on. My problems are not yours, and I hate that you were harassed by some of our employees. Please forgive me for bringing you along. I shouldn't have let you come." You seem so formal now, and it's kind of scary to the guys.

"There's nothing to apologize for. It's really eye opening to see what goes on outside of BigHit," Jin sighs from your studio couch, smoothing out his pants with the flats of his hands.

"If you'd like, we can still-" the ringing of, not your cellphone, but your studio landline cuts you off, the caller ID reading Johnny Suh. Picking it up, your ear is immediately harassed by the screeching of said man.

"Y/N, you wouldn't pick up on your cellphone, so I called your office one. Anyways! I'm throwing a party in your condo for my birthday, thanks for hosting, I love you!" He shouts, the dial tone ringing in your ear. It sounded as if he was in the room with just how loud he was yelling.

"But his birthday was... three months ago..." you speak to yourself, trying to reason why he would just throw this random party out of nowhere.

"So... what were you saying?" Hoseok asks, knowing exactly what you were going to say before you were interrupted, just wanting you to confirm.

"I have to go to SM to talk to him about whatever he's planning. We can do lunch another day, okay?" You gather your things, pulling your keys from your pocket. "Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go."

      The group, a little sad that they couldn't treat you to a meal, follow you out of the room, watching as you turn off the lights and walk out the door, locking the handle before heading down the hall towards the elevators. "Key me in, please?" you ask, Namjoon taking the visitors pass out of his pocket and pushing it against the call button.

     After a minute, you've called a taxi and are driving off the premises and towards SM Entertainment. I'm gonna kill him.

     You pull up to the building that holds your best friend, who's about to be murdered by you. Before you head in, you pull out a bag of makeup and cover the dark bruises on your face, being sure that it's covered, and put on glasses to hide your swelling eyes. You step in, immediately greeted by SM staff.

     "Y/N!" A female shouts from behind you, causing you to turn around at just the right time. Seulgi jumps into your arms, hugging you tightly as you swing her around.

     "Hey, babycakes!" You set the girl down, letting her walk beside you as you make your way towards the elevator.

     "Are you ready for tonight?" She asks, playful glint in her eye.

     "Johnny already told you?" You shake your head disappointedly.

"Hey, Seul, get your butt over here!" Sooyoung calls, waving at you excitedly.

You blow her a kiss. Seulgi hugs you before running to her group mates.

"We'll see you at 9:00!" She yells over her shoulder.

You chuckle, walking the rest of the way to the elevator, but not before the ID check. The security team knows you as if you were an SM artist, so all they do is wave you through now. You click the 4th floor button, to which the doors ding and let you off. As you walk to the largest dance practice room, the one NCT usually resides in, you hear a new song playing, the catchy rhythm making you smile.

     It's the song NCT DREAM recently released, Ridin'.

     You don't bother knocking, just walk in to find DREAM mid-choreo, their young, athletic bodies moving fluidly to the music.