3. Bruises

"We're never gonna make it Hyung!" Hoseok yells at Jin as the group gathers in the tiny living room of the dorm.

     "I know I've tried to be positive in the past, but I'm starting to lose the feeling that we can actually be something," Namjoon adds.

     "No, we'll be fine. We just need to try, to push harder!" Jimin reasons.

     "We've tried our hardest, Jimin! There's not much more we can do..." Jin sighs, plopping down on the crowded couch, almost kicking Taehyung's head.

     "Not if we're strong. I love you guys. And if you love me, then let's do this together! We're Bangtan for fucks sake! Please, don't give up now. there will be struggles, but in the future, we'll help millions of people and make a difference. Now if you're with me, put your hands in the circle," Jimin cheers.

     "What-?" Yoongi starts.

     "Just do it," Taehyung huffs.

     Everyone gets up, huddling and putting two fingers in like Jimin has. They feel a little happier, almost more excited and optimistic now. Like there's good waiting around the corner.

     "We did this for the people who love music as much as we do and need reassurance that we understand and love them. Now who are we?" Jimin shouts.

     "Bangtan!"

     You sit up in your bed, panting and sweaty.

     "What a wild dream," you sigh, pulling the covers off of you. You grab your glasses off the bedside table and step onto the carpet, padding over to the bedroom door and opening it. You stand in the doorway for a minute, stretching and yawning, then travel to your kitchen.

     You stop in front of the pantry, not opening the door. Healthy or... pizza. You wander to the fridge, pulling out a box of leftover pizza you have from the other night. You pull a slice out, not bothering to heat it up. You sit down at the kitchen table, staring out the huge window that sits opposite the oak table. Bite after bite, the pizza disappears down to your stomach, the crust being munched down too.

     Ah, my phone. You get up and are on the way to your bedroom when you hear a knock at your front door. Who's here at 9:00 in the morning- oh wait it's noon. Shit. I have to get ready to go. Oh. The door.

     Again, there's a knock at the door.

     Sighing, you turn around and travel the opposite direction of your bedroom.

     Unlocking the door and opening it, you're immediately tackled to the ground. You hadn't even seen who it was for you to recognize them, but over this mystery person's shoulder, you see six people standing in the doorway. You really can't see much over the shoulder, but you can make out shapes. You realize your glasses have been knocked off your face, sliding somewhere out of reach.

     "Hi, Y/N! I'm so happy to actually meet you! Well, we kind of did... but it wasn't a good first impression. I'm so sorry about that. But you're my idol!" Whoever this is, he embodies the personality of a puppy.

     "Um, it's nice to meet you... who are you? Are you here to kidnap me? Kill me?" You ask, surprisingly calm.

     "I bet you'd like that," a voice snickers from the doorway. Someone shushes the voice, apologizing for the comment. Soon, the people standing at your door walk inside, not waiting for you to welcome them in.

     You literally haven't given them any reaction, which is a little worrisome, but from what they've learned about you, it isn't surprising. "Woah, watch out for the glasses," one warns. You see him bend down, or do something of the sort, and stand back up. Honestly, it's so hard to tell. You're prescription is super strong.