8. To Forgive and Forget, or Not

"Y/N?! Why are you-?" Lina comes rushing to your aid as you limp into her store with the help of Jimin.

     "The guys." Jimin answers, his anger not quite smothered yet. He's just so mad at his group mates for betraying not only his trust, but yours too.

"Aish, those boys. So immature."

"No, it was me..." you begin sadly, to which Jimin shakes his head furiously. "I was being dramatic. I should have known better."

     "Y/N! Stop! I'm sick of you blaming yourself! Let them take the blame! They're the ones at fault!" Jimin finally snaps.

     "Jimin, it's my fault! If I wouldn't have been so damn selfish, then maybe-"

     "Maybe what? Maybe nothing! Because it isn't your fault!"

    You've always been one to cry when fighting with someone, whether it be because you're angry, or you're sad as you argue, but tears are usually a result as you fight with someone or are getting yelled at.

     So as tears well up in your eyes, you don't fight them back, knowing this would happen.

     "Jimin, why can't you see that I'm such a bad person, that I don't deserve anything except the hate I get. I'm-"

     "Don't you dare finish that sentence. Y/N, this is unbelievable! You're so-"

     "Enough, you two!" Lina finally cuts in when she sees your tears fall. "Jimin, Y/N, I get that you're both upset, but come on! Act like adults here!"

     Jimin looks at you, all teary-eyed and runny nosed, sniffling in between shallow breaths.

     "I-I'm sorry," you whisper.

     "No, I am. I should have known. I'm putting too much pressure on you."

     "Good, now hug!"

     Jimin scoffs, laughing a little, but when he turns to you, who walks towards him with open arms, his face reddens.

     Opening his arms, he takes you into them. You're just small to him, even if you aren't physically that much smaller than him.

     He wants to protect you.

     "Group meeting in the living room," Jin informs as he walks into his and Yoongi's shared room, grabbing a few things to take with him.

      Yoongi's quiet as he gets off his bed, the soft music he was playing paused. He had just been laying down and thinking, nothing more, nothing less, the music practically tuned out.

     When they both arrive to the large room that had been said to have the meeting, they find all the other members there, each sitting tensely.

     "Sh-Shouldn't Jimin be here?" Jungkook asks, nervous for some reason.

     "Yeah, he is a member after all..." Yoongi mumbles as he sits on the large couch.

     "This doesn't concern him as much as it does us," Namjoon informs, eyes sharp.

     "Okay, let's get started. The problem: Y/N," Jin says.

     "How's she the problem?" Hoseok chuckles, knowing this is no laughing matter once he does.

     "Well, that's a good point. I guess we're the problem."

"Okay, but we had a right to think that-" Taehyung is cut off with an intense glare from Hoseok.

"We judged someone we knew nothing about. What if she talked shit about us, huh?" Namjoon asks, the look on his face enough to render the rest of the group speechless. "What if she demeaned all the times we cried, all the times we thought to give up on life. There were so many times where I thought giving up was the best option, but to get hate from someone who understands you most? That's the icing on the cake."

"And the sad fact is, no matter how much we shit talked her, there's no way she would do it back," Jungkook counters, smiling bitterly. You're too sweet, even for your own good.

"She's too kind. It's good for us, bad for her," Yoongi practically reads the aforementioned's mind.

"Well, what can we do?" Taehyung wonders, rubbing his chin harshly with the palm of his hand.

"Do what?" Jungkook asks, blank look on his face.

"Apologize to her, duh!" Taehyung bonks Jungkook's forehead with the palm of his hand.

"Ouchie," he pouts.

"Anyways!" Hoseok starts, Namjoon quickly interrupting him.

"What's say we get to apologize to her. Do you think she'll even accept it?"

"What do you mean, of course she-" Taehyung cuts himself off, thinking.

Maybe you... wouldn't.

"Honestly, she might not..." Yoongi grimaces, bunching his sweatpants in his hands. "We've been so bad to her. And she's been nothing but kind. Maybe she has more common sense... maybe she knows not to trust someone who's betrayed her trust."

"She didn't deserve to be ridiculed the first time we 'met' her, and the second time we said those things... we had a chance to do right by her. But we were so stupid," Taehyung admits, burying his face in his hands, elbows placed on his thighs.

"She- she hasn't even known what it's like to be happy in so long... and we made it worse," Jungkook's pout deepens, sorrow filling his bones.

"We never deserved her or her kindness," Yoongi chuckles bitterly.

"And she-" as Hoseok was about to speak, their front door opens. Everyone quiets down, watching as Jimin enters. It's been a few hours since they last saw him run off in search of you.

They definitely don't expect his hair to be tied up in tiny little blonde pigtails, nor his makeup done to the nines.

He stumbles a little as he walks in, tripping over a pair of Taehyung's shoes that sit by the front door

"Welcome to our dorm," they hear him giggle, the smile on his lips accentuated by the pretty gloss.

He wears a pretty pink gloss on his lips, eyeshadow to match with red hearts drawn on his eyelids, and some light concealer and blush, at least that's what they can pick out. The man takes his shoes off at the door, but as he continues to walk in, he leaves the door open.

Whoever did this to him must be really special, because the only time he lets his makeup get done by anyone but himself or the makeup artists is if he trusts someone or loves them a lot.

He... must've brought a girl home. Gotten drunk and found someone for a little stress relief, and well, they're here now.

He looks back at the door. "C'mon!" He walks back over and grabs something. As he drags that something in, they see a hand first, and then everything stops. Time. Their hearts.

You're here.

He continues to drag you in, the both of you giggling.

Jimin clearly didn't see the group at first, and when he catches sight of them speechless on the couch, he scowls.

"Me and Y/N will be in mine and Tae's room. Don't come in."

And they can't do anything but sit there and watch as you disappear with Jimin into their home.

Feeling ashamed.

Ashamed that their hearts feel a pang of jealousy. Because you've stirred something in each of them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

omg i finally got back to this book..

      ooooh, someone's chest went boom boom 🙈

~kam