10. - secret number one

The bright morning light streamed through the steaming window

Moans and gasps could be heard as two figures were tangled inside the shower. It all started with a loofah and his scrubbing that trailed all the way to her bum. It ended with him being inside her and her nails scratching down his back. Water relentlessly covered their faces, her hair sticking to her cheeks and body as he sustained his thrusting. "Fuck." They were brought to their high, his head falling into the crook of her neck.

"Guess we have to shower again," Aleksander hummed against her neck.

"Just shower though," Ravenna said when she felt him starting to rub against her center again.

She pushed him off of her and started to lather the soap into the loofah while he reached forward and slapped her ass before bolting from the shower to the bedroom.

"You, asshole!" she gasped, leaning out of the shower to glare at him.

"I'll do that tonight. Don't worry, darling."

Ravenna grumbled under her breath at his comment, but not disagreeing. Although, she should had re-consider it if she wanted to be able to walk tomorrow.

After she finished showering, she stepped out of the show, grabbing the nearest towel and immediately wrapping it around her bare body. She hummed a soft tune as she walked to her bedroom, making sure to keep her towel wrapped securely around her body. As she walked to her vanity, she saw Aleksander getting ready for the day and he was wearing his riding boots.

"Where are you going?" she asked him as she sat on the chair in front of her vanity.

"To the fountain,"

"Without me?" she turned to her shoulder, looking at him with suspicion.

"I knew you must be tired after last night and this morning," he walked to her, caressing her shoulders. "So I was thinking of letting you sleep a little more," he grabbed her cheek and pulled her in a sweet kiss.

"You never let me wake up late," Ravenna pulled away from the kiss, still looking very much suspicious. "What are you planning to do?"

"Nothing. I just know how tired you are," he pecked her forehead before walking to the door and slowly opening it.

"Make sure to tie your shoelace, Aleksander. I don't want you falling," Ravenna said when she saw that he did not tie it correctly.

"Don't worry, darling. I won't fall for anyone else, just you," Aleksander teased, winking at her before closing the door.

She sighed, thinking about what she had gotten into. But she was glad that at least she got a couple hours until she had to train and work. She collapsed into his bed, making the wood creak and the springs bounce, reminding her of last night. She shook her head to get rid of the thought and yawned into the white, pillow that her forehead laid against. Something in her told her that she is going to be interrupted soon and she was right.