013.- secret number two

The meeting with Alina had Aleksander's heart racing

He never imagined that Alina would kiss him, especially as she knew that Ravenna and he were romantically involved and she is Ravenna's best friend. Why would she do that? Isn't that some kind of a violation against the girl codes?

As he walked to Ravenna's suite, he came to the assumption that Alina might have a crush on him. He wanted to tell Ravenna about the incident, but he was certain that it will break hers and Alina's friendship. Aleksander didn't want that to happen as Ravenna would be sad.

He needed to tell Alina to back off. But he couldn't escape the thought of using and manipulating Alina's affection towards him to expand the fold. The fold always came first after all.

He walked in the hallway with such seriousness that everyone around him started to move away, afraid to meet his wraith if he was angry. When he finally reached Ravenna's door, he didn't even knock, just slammed it open.

Ravenna, who just finished showering and was now in the process of changing to her Kefta inspired dress, screamed when the door was slammed open. "Fuck off, pervert!" A bedside lamp flew past his head.

"It's just me," he raised both of his hands in front of him.

"Who said I didn't mean that for you?" she said with a raised eyebrow before putting on the dress that he commissioned for her.

Staring at her, Aleksander forgot all about his thoughts. He was completely and utterly starstruck by the way she looked. The floor-length dress was black just like Kefta and it has a plunging neckline that showed her cleavage. The long sleeve of the dress was made with lace with purple embroidery to signify her power. Her upper arms were covered by a cape-like outer garment that hugged her neck and shoulder tight but still exposed the neckline. It still looked like a Kefta, just more refined and elevated.

Ravenna walked to Aleksander, who was frozen in position, "What do you think?" she twirled in front of him.

He immediately cleared his throat, tugging on his Kefta collar, "For the first time in my life, I had nothing to say. You had literally rendered me speechless, darling."

He pulled her in closer to himself and placed a soft kiss on her lips. Taking off the outer garment, his lips dragged ever so gently over her smooth skin on her neck. He suddenly sunk his teeth into the skin of that one spot. A moan fell from her lips at the mixture of pleasure and pain.

His hand gripped her hips tightly as he sucked from one spot to another, letting his tongue slide over the tender skin.

When the clock suddenly chimed, she realized that it was nearing the ball and she hadn't done her hair and makeup. Aleksander suddenly was shoved away, and she rushed towards her vanity to do her hair. She wanted to ask for Genya's help but she knew that Genya would be busy attending the Queen.