⋗𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐞, 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩.⋖

﹏☆✦⁂✂⁂✦☆﹏

⋗𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡; 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭.- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐛 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧.⋖

﹏☆✦⁂✂⁂✦☆﹏

﹏☆✦⁂✂⁂✦☆﹏

EVELINA reached into her right bra cup and retrieved a dark, metal cannister after Selby ordered for their deaths. Sam blocked a shot from one of the goons as Bucky placed his hand over the barrel of one of the others. Eva shook the shiny cannister and it sprung open hitting a goon in the nose, like she had totally intended to aim it.

She twirled the vibranium staff in front of three bullets the last goon had tried to shoot at her. Lina used the couch she was sitting on moments before to get some high ground and swung it to hit the back of her attackers' head, knocking him out instantly. Joining the boys at the door Sam spoke up.

"They're gonna pin this on us." Sam and Bucky pointed the guns they had taken at the open room, their backs against the wall. Eva sighed and responded. "We have a real problem now, so you two leave your weapons and follow my lead." She rushed through the door, her high heels clicked loudly on the floor and her staff shrunk back into itself.

Outside, notifications buzzed everywhere as a 1k bounty was put on the boys' heads. News of Selby's death spread faster than the plague and soon everyone in Madripoor would be eager to cash in their heads for some compensation. They sped past what looked like a neon boutique and a model began to play shoot at them.

Lina flipped her off as she huffed. "Fuck off, Valeria." They kept fast-walking through the street as more phones buzzed and Zemo stated the very obviously. "This is not good." Evelina looked at her father incredulously. 

Suddenly the overhead lights were cut off and people began to shoot at them. They scattered, Zemo went to the right as Sam, Bucky and Eva went forward. "Shit" Sam and Eva called out at the same time. "Come on losers." Lina yelled out to the two as she overtook them easily giving them a clear view of her tattoo of a crown on the back of her neck and the butterflies that surrounded it. 

A machine gun began to shoot at them as Sam shrieked from behind them. "I can't run in these heels!" Even though Eva was wearing heels triple the height of his 'heel'. Different men on motorcycles than before rode up behind them as a person in front of them was shot from behind by Zemo. 

A sniper began to shoot all the other hostile people in the alley, killing them all. Sam and Bucky looked around upwards in confusion as Eva stared at her father who held a gun again. "You seem to have a guardian angel." Zemo noted as a figure approached him from behind.

"Well, this is too perfect. Drop it, Zemo." The mystery woman stepped out of the shadows, gun pointed at Zemo and his gun. Sharon Carter removed her hood and stood before the group who each had a different reaction to seeing her, Bucky and Sam were shocked to see their old ally, Zemo scared to get shot and Evelina was weirdly happy and excited.

"Sharon?" All three said at the same time but instead of the confusion in the others' voices Eva sounded ecstatic. She walked forward and aimed the gun at Zemo's chest and spoke again. "You cost me everything." Sharon kicked the gun Zemo placed on the floor further away and continued forward.

Eva finally stepped in and intervened. "Sharon babes, wait. Someone recreated the super-soldier serum and he had a lead, that lead being me." Lina stood between Sharon's barrel and her father as she regarded her with no fear or hesitance.

"Eve move, I'll deal with you in a second." She removed one hand from the trigger as she nudged Eva's shoulder away. "Although, that explains why you guys are here and Selby's dead." Lina opened her mouth to defend them but Bucky cut her off.

"So what are you doing here and how do you two know each other?" He appeared nonchalant but Eva saw through his act as always.  "I stole Steve's shield, remember? I also took the wings for your ass, so that you could save his ass from his ass. Unlike you, I didn't have the Avengers to back me up. So I'm off the grid in Madripoor." Sharon used her gun to point at the men and avoided his second question.

"Hey, don't blow that smoke at me. I was on the run, too." Sam deafened himself this time but was unsuccessful. "Was. Is. Big difference. I don't speak to my family anymore. I can't. My own father doesn't know where I am." Sharon fought back with her own situation which shut him up immediately. 

"Listen. Sharon, we need your help." Bucky pleaded for help and she chuckled. " I suggest you use the magic word, Bucket." Eva's English accent floated through the air from where she stood behind Sharon and giggled. Bucky glared at her because of the nickname she gave him and her sudden change of attitude. Maybe Evelina wasn't as mean as she acted.

"Please." He muttered as he focused back on Sharon. "This isn't over." She sighed and began to walk away, Eva followed behind her and gestured for the others to follow them. "We have a place in high town. You'll be safe there." Lina spoke gently as she caught up with her friend with hopes to talk.

Sam shoved Zemo in front of him to make sure he didn't separate again and they were off. The small car felt smaller as Eva squeezed in between Sam and her father in the backseat. Eva and Sharon were catching up in French as she drove to distract each other from the men around them.

"Alors Sharon, je ne leur parlerai pas de vous si vous ne leur parlez pas de moi. Accord?" Eva rushed out her sentence and Sharon almost didn't understand her. Since she did, she chuckled and responded. "Ne t'inquiète pas, je n'allais rien dire de toute façon. Votre secret est en sécurité avec moi quoi qu'il arrive." Lina sighed with relief as they went back to their meaningless conversation for the rest of the ride.

Her secret was safe and therefore so was she.

﹏☆✦⁂✂⁂✦☆﹏

A/N: Sorry this took so long and is so short, I've overworked myself to the point of illness so I couldn't find the energy to write. I also start exams next week so don't expect an update anytime soon. Anyways, I ADORE AND APPRECIATE EACH OF YOU BEAUTIFUL, KIND, INTELLIGENT, POWERFUL HUMAN BEINGS. YOU DESERVE MORE THAN THE GALAXY AND NO ONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO TELL YOU DIFFERENTLY. DON'T FORGET TO DRINK WATER, EAT FOOD, SLEEP AND TAKE YOUR MOTHERFUCKING MEDICATION.

-Sincerely, Bee.