⋗𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐳𝐞𝐜𝐞, 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐮𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬.⋖

﹏☆✦⁂✂⁂✦☆﹏

⋗𝐢 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐚 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐥𝐞.- 𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐬.⋖

﹏☆✦⁂✂⁂✦☆﹏

﹏☆✦⁂✂⁂✦☆﹏

EVELINA and Karli separated, their demeanours both turning serious. The brunette gulped before she spoke, her hands still on the shorter girls' shoulders. "I'm not going to lie to you Karli, I didn't come here alone. Barnes and Wilson recruited me to get them through Madripoor and just decided to not send me home. Sam doesn't want to hurt you, I'm not so sure about Barnes but he wouldn't do it unless provoked. John Walker, on the other hand will do anything it takes to stop you." Despite speaking incredibly fast Karli understood every word coming from her mouth.

The little smile she had on her face grew slightly. "Thank you Carina, for telling me but I need your advice, please." Karli always went to Eva for guidance whether it be on fashion or revolution. Another thing the two did was call each other by their middle names, it was their own special names for each other that nobody else used.

Evelina smiled back to the girl that was nearly four years younger than her but hers was more so out of sadness. "Karli, I believe your idea is right but your execution is wrong. I hate the displacement camps and discrimination against those who weren't blipped just as much as you do but killing people is not the way to get it to stop. I understand, it's frustrating to be ignored but if when you're recognised by the masses for being a terrorist it's not right." 

Eva tried her hardest to make it not sound as if she was scolding her but it was hard for the eighteen year old to not take it as that. Normally, Karli would've been angry that someone didn't agree with her methods and message but all she felt was disappointment for disappointing the woman who made her who she was.

Meanwhile, in the boiler room Hoskins had come to the realisation that neither he nor John even knew the name of the girl they let speak to the terrorist. He decided it was a decently important thing to know and spoke up, breaking the silence.

"Hey, Wilson. Who even was that woman? None of you have said her name." Lemar questioned the person in the room they trusted most for obvious reasons but Sam never got to answer because Helmut Zemo cut in, still handcuffed to the boiler. "Evelina Ania Carina Zemo, my daughter." 

John and Lemar looked at the Baron in shock, they had no clue he had a daughter, especially one that could beat up a trained soldier in five inch heels. "Woah, Woah, Woah. Nope, this is a bad idea. I'm going in there. For all we know they could be scheming or something." Walker began heading towards the door but Bucky and Sam blocked it, the former pushed him back while reminding him.

"You gave her ten minutes, no turning back now." John looked up and glared at the super soldier in jealousy. "This is all really easy for you, isn't it? All that serum runnin' through your veins. Barnes, the daughter of the man who framed you for terrorism is in there. How are supposed to know she's not gonna follow in his footsteps. Do you really want more blood on your hands?" Walker had a good point for once.

"I never wanted to escalate like this but you always told me to make them listen to me because us as women always have and always will need to." Karli admitted finally meeting the older woman's eyes again. Eva winced at how her advice had been misleading and took a second to think of a response that couldn't be taken in the wrong way. 

"Lisa, I didn't mean it like that. I meant that we have to always be the better person in these situations and we do that by making them listen to our words on their own. If people are calling you a supremacist, you've done something wrong and you have to do better." Karli's eyebrows furrowed at her last sentence, she took a step back out of shock.

"Me? They're calling me a supremacist? That's ridiculous. Everything I do is to end supremacy. These corporations and the beasts who run them, they're the supremacists!" Disgust laced her words. In order to give her a little space to calm down, Eva went to sit down on a table, patting beside her where the redhead could sit. 

"So, let me ask you. You have more serum, right?" Evelina brought the conversation back to what she was asked to get by her friend. Karli furrowed her eyebrows again, wondering why she brought up the serum, she already had some for herself. "So?" 

"Are you going to increase your army? You're killing innocent people." When she shrugged, Eva continued only to be cut off by the younger girl who disagreed furiously. "They're not innocent. They're roadblocks in my journey and I'd kill them again if I had to." Karli herself froze at what she said, immediately backtracking after the brunette let out an almost silent 'wow'.

"No, no. I didn't mean it like that. Eva, you tricked me into sounding like..." The redhead trailed off as she stood up to stand in front of her older friend and confidant. "Like what?" Eva continued to question the little revolutionary who sighed heavily.

"The people I'm fightin' are trying to take our homes, Carina." Karli tried to act tough but Evelina could see right through her, inside the redhead was terrified, she didn't want to become the terroristic supremacist she sounded like and if Eva had anything to do with it, she wouldn't. "Lisa, I'm going to help you but first, I'm going to need those serums." 

The redhead knew that Eva wouldn't ask anything of her unless it was life or death so with a nervous sigh she began to walk toward the other room where her bum-bag  was but before she could John F. Walker walked in, practically yelling.

"Karli Morgenthau, you're under arrest." Lemar followed him while pushing Sam and Bucky behind him as to not let them intervein. The two women looked to each other in annoyance, silently arguing about who would be the lucky one to beat their asses.

Just as Walker walked through the door, Eva groaned and conformed. "Fine. Now run along Lisa. And remember, no more killing people, please."

﹏☆✦⁂✂⁂✦☆﹏

A/N: Heya, I'm sorry for my hiatuses getting longer and longer, I've just been dealing with an existential crisis lmao. Anyways, I ADORE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU KIND HUMANS FOR READING, I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY. DON'T FORGET TO EAT FOOD, DRINK WATER, SLEEP AND TAKE YOUR MEDS.

-Sincerely, Bee.