⋗𝐳𝐞𝐜𝐞, 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧.⋖

﹏☆✦⁂✂⁂✦☆﹏

⋗𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧 -𝐢𝐬𝐦 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭.- 𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐨-𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐳.⋖

﹏☆✦⁂✂⁂✦☆﹏

﹏☆✦⁂✂⁂✦☆﹏

EVELINA'S attention was quickly stolen from her tea when she heard Bucky speak as he stared down at his phone. "Karli bombed a GRC supply depot." He spoke grimly as she tried to hide her gasp. Eva hung her head back down, stirring the tea, trying to mask her reaction but, as always, Sam and Zemo were oblivious but Bucky could see right through it.

He didn't have time to question her because Sam asked him a question. "What? What's the damage?" As Sam walked around to the other side of the island where Eva and Bucky were the former took a sip of their drink to calm down before she exposed herself.

"Eleven injured, three dead. They have a list of demands and are promising more attacks if those demands aren't met in full." Sam sighed loudly and Eva continued to try and hide the guilt that attempted to show on her face. "She's getting worse. I have the will to complete this mission. Do you?" 

Evelina and Sam were disgusted by Zemo's words. The thought of killing a nine-teen year old fighting for the rights of people who spent five years rebuilding their lives only to kicked out of their homes and fired from their jobs because people came back to life was despicable and neither of them wouldn't put it past the convicted war criminal.

"She's just a kid." Sam wasn't incorrect when he tried to justify her actions but even Eva wouldn't pin her terrorism on her youth. "You're seeing something in her that isn't there. You're clouded by it. She's a supremacist. The very concept of a Super Soldier will always trouble people. It's that warped aspiration that led to Nazis, to Ultron, to the Avengers." Helmut spoke nonchalantly which made them all feel slightly uneasy.

Evelina flinched at his mention of Super Soldiers but not because it was the reason her father was a convicted terrorist and war criminal. "Hey, those're our friends you're talking about." Sam stood up for his old teammates but Bucky had to clarify even if it wasn't necessary. "The Avengers, not the Nazis."

The Falcon spoke up again while Eva's eyes stuck to the little spoon she spun in the cup. "So, Karli is radicalized, but there has to be a peaceful way to stop her." Evelina agreed with Sam, despite being a trained fighter she knew that violence was never the answer, her father on the other hand wasn't a fighter nor did he go to peaceful methods to resolve problems first.