⋗𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐜𝐢 𝐬𝐢 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐢, 𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲.⋖

﹏☆✦⁂✂⁂✦☆﹏

⋗𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐮𝐬. 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐩. -𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐨.⋖

﹏☆✦⁂✂⁂✦☆﹏

﹏☆✦⁂✂⁂✦☆﹏

THE two vaguely romantically involved super individuals held each others glares as they stood beside a ridiculously small couch. Eva and Bucky had been arguing about which of them would be granted the honour of sleeping on said sofa. Both of their words fell on deaf ears, neither willing to concede and get a more comfortable sleep than the other.

From the kitchen, two pairs of curious eyes watched the heated staring contest. Sarah, held a cup of herbal tea in her hands for the Sokovian but felt as if intruding on this moment would be blasphemous. Sam on the other hand was just waiting to intervene a brawl waiting to happen. Though, his sister was expecting a different type of brawl to occur, one including wandering hands and a lot less clothing.

"Let's settle this like adults." Evelina was the first one to interrupt their moment. James nodded and hummed in agreement. "Rock, Paper, Scissors, Shoot!" Sam and Sarah simply turned to each other in shock, this is the most mature method to them? It was like that that their argument had been concluded. Bucky's paper covered Evelina's rock and therefore, he could choose the sleeping arrangement.

With that, he lightly pushed Eva to sit on the couch, grabbed a pillow and thin blanket and settled soundlessly onto the rough carpet. A distinct feeling of discomfort was creeping up on him but never would Bucky let the pouting girl on the sofa know. Huffing and puffing, Evelina rearranged the pillow and sank her head down, eyes never leaving the unforgiving, heart racer gentleman that laid near her feet.

Still, Eva was relentlessly tossing and turning for the next hour, sleep not coming to her while she was overly aware how uncomfortable Bucky must be laid on the floor. To ease her mind and to make sure the super soldier wasn't left with a sore back, Eva's hands lit up the dark room as she tried her best to not wake the man who was now lightly floating in the air. With little strain, the brunette gently laid him down and slowly pulled the thicker blanket over him.

As she turned to head to his former spot on the floor, Bucky's hand shot up and grasped her wrist. In shock, Eva gasped and lost her balance, falling into the sleepy soldiers awaiting arms. His metal and flesh arm caged her in by her waist, making escape impossible. In an incredibly out of character move, encouraged by his sleep-addled mind, Bucky began to nuzzle his nose into the crook of her neck over her shoulder, and whispered three words that made Eva still and relax back into him.

"Just stay, please."

﹏☆✦⁂✂⁂✦☆﹏

Morning sun shone down on the two sleeping figures. Their positions had shifted in the night as they both accepted their fate and got more comfortable on the small sofa. Evelina had her head resting against Bucky's soft chest, just beside his dog tags, his arms slung tightly across her body as if afraid she would've slipped away in the night, but hers laid limp on either side of his torso.