13

"Am I allowed to?" he asked back, trying and failing to hide his grin.

I bit my lip and nodded carefully, still staring at him as I tried so hard to keep my confidence up. He put his empty glass on the table next to mine before arching his left eyebrow challengingly. As a reply to his challenge, I put my hands on his chest and pushed him back against the pillows, before straddling him.

The challenge made me brave, but his surprised groan made my knees weak. His hands went around my back, holding me close, before they slid down to my butt and squeezed. My cheeks reddened, and in an effort to try to hide it, I kissed him. He raised himself up to meet me halfway as my arms ran up to his broad, muscly shoulders. Everything about him made me rethink my life, and the warmth inside me when this Adonis of a man held me against him made me think life was worth living— at least in the moment.

He was like a magnet, and I had no way of resisting.

"I'm not gonna be able to stop if we keep—"

"I don't want you to," I interrupted, looking into his golden eyes that darkened with desire when I said it.

I moved my hands to his cheeks, my left thumb tracing the scar on his cheek. My eyes flickered down to his chest, and his smile widened. He let go of my ass and hooked his hands on the edge of his t-shirt, pulling it off in one swift move, letting me stare shamelessly at his perfectly carved torso. I mouth practically watered as I looked at it, putting a finger between my teeth to try to contain myself.

"Fuck," he groaned, reaching up to grip my hand and pull it away from my face, "don't do that."

I met his eyes. "Would you rather I had something else in my mouth?"

Where my courage came from, I had no idea, but I wasn't going to stop. If anything it only grew when he cursed again and nodded. "Definitely."

I looked down at his chest again, before running my fingertips over his abs. His skin was so soft, and when my fingers reached his happy trail, I shuddered. There was no way back now, and I might as well jump into it, so I straightened up on his lap, grabbed a hold of my top and pulled it over my head. His hands were quickly on my waist, his lips meeting my cleavage eagerly and I moaned. I hadn't been so turned on in my life, the anticipation was almost killing me, my lower abdomen aching with longing as I became more and more aware of the sizable member under me.

Helix's hands ran around my back, opening my bra effortlessly, and I helped him take it off, gasping as he took my left nipple between his lips. It was like I'd never been touched before, but I definitely had.. Everything was enhanced, the electricity in the air sending sparks down every time his thumb flicked over my free breast, until he switched sides and the cold from his spit made my whole body shake. He leaned back, cupping my boobs in his hands. They fit perfectly, his large hands were almost like a mold to them, as he pinched my taunt nipples between his palms and thumbs.

Enough was enough. I was tired of the waiting, the anticipation and the build-up. I always thought foreplay was overrated anyway, and I wanted his dick in my mouth.

I slid down from his lap, gasping as he kept pinching my nipples until he couldn't, and I looked up at him from my new position on the floor, between his legs, with my best naughty expression. I made quick work of his pants, pulling them down to his ankles with a little help from him, and then his boxers, and I was left with a massive, throbbing cock in front of me. At first I couldn't believe how that was going to fit in my mouth— let alone anywhere else—, but then lust took over any rational thought as he said, "Holy shit, Olivia, don't look at it like that, it's gonna burst."

My mouth was filled to the brim with his salty tip, and I did my best to run my tongue around him, closing my eyes to savor the taste. His deep groans and his hand in my hair only added to the enjoyment. His fingers tugged on my hair as I slowly started bobbing my head over him, moaning with my mouth full. I put my hand around his shaft to help, and he buckled his hips against me when I did. His groans became louder, more intense, and then he pulled on my hair so his dick popped out of my mouth, his hand gently wrapped around my neck and he pulled me up on his lap again.