|𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜| 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

//𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 :𝙿 //

|𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅|

Smiling happily at herself in the hall mirror before nodding confidently, today the girl was wearing a regular old pastel (f/c) shirt and light jean shorts, along with her worn sneakers. Theres a reason why she's so happy, today her and a certain boy were going to hang out during the day! Deciding to explore the local woods nearby. Both have never been. taking advantage of that she asked Wednesday out.

Strutting out the door, not before saying bye to her parents and walking confidently with a cat in her arms, smiling brightly at the neighbors.

Heading to town, (she's a bit early as she was REALLY excited to hang out with the goth boy during the day)
Y/n grabbed a drink from a local cafe that's pet friendly.

After ordering her cold beverage, the girl walks around, one hand holding a drink, the other a lil chubby tabby. After walking around for awhile. (while talking to her lil buddy. )
A buzzing of her phone caught her attention, checking her phone and seeing a text from Wednesday!

ᘜᕼOᔕT ᗷᖇO👻
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?
I' ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴇɴᴛʀᴇɴᴄᴇ.

❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎❤︎♡︎

Y/n sends a quick message saying she's three minutes away and walks as fast as she can.

Humming a soft tune she makes it to the entrance surrounded by pretty green trees, spotting a young male in complete black, she smiles and waves excitedly.

"Are you ready Wednesday?"
She gently clutches his hand, but the male ripped his hand away like he burned her.

"Don't touch me."

"I'm sorry.."
Now ashamed the girl looks down, she didn't mean to just grab him, she just got too excited. Y/n also was confused, after going to the beach they held hands, why was this different?

The male sighs and mutter something under his breath before Y/n bounced back up and lead the way.

"Which trail to you wanna follow? There's sunny smiles or happy waterfalls? Or others it's your pick!"