|𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔| 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

A/n: N/n means nickname  and c/s/w means curly, straight and wavy
sorry I made the chapter a bit long I just wanted to show y'all the relationship with her friends and mom ^^

A/n: N/n means nickname  and c/s/w means curly, straight and wavy  sorry I made the chapter a bit long I just wanted to show  y'all the relationship with her friends and mom ^^

{𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝙳 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽}

Y/n laughs while playing Minecraft with her two buddies, their jobs were simple, Y/n builds the house, Ericka does the mining and Lindsay handles the farming.
Buuuut something had to get into the way, since it was approaching night time.

Lindsay led a bunch of chickens into their house and a group of zombies happened to break down their back door after following Ericka.

"We can't loose our XP GUYS!!!"

"At this point I don't know who I'm hitting, the chickens or the zombies."

After dying, then re spawning in the same place,
They called it quits after successfully killing the zombies and luring the chickens back into their pen decorated with flowers and a bird bath.

"You really care about digital animals don't ya?"
Ericka says, sipping her soda from a crazy straw, throwing her controller in the wicker basket holding the rest of them.

"I just like knowing my digital animals are loved!"
Lindsay yells happily, stretching her arms above her head.

"What's next folks?"
Y/n asks, petting a sudden pumpkin that appeared in her lap. The orange kitten snuggling his head against his owners hand.

"Baking!!"

"That's right! We can pretend to have a cooking show like the good old days!"

"Omg Y/n do you still have the videos on the old camera? Those were SOO cringey!!!"
Ericka yells out, crinkling her nose at the thought of their squeaky voices and bad acting.

The three girls laugh at the memories, sure the videos are embarrassing now, but when they were younger those were the happiest times.

"We should watch them tonight!"

"Gasp! Are you inviting us to have a sleepover?!"
The blonde girl asks, with stars in her eyes.

"If you guys want to—"

"We're in!"
Both the two girls jump in excitement.

Y/n says bye to Pumpkin and place his sleeping body on the couch, the sun slips trough the blinds, creating a warm spot for the little guy.