|𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚢 𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜| 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡

|𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠|

Y/n lays in bed, looking at her ceiling, a purring kitten sleeping on her chest. Everything was normal, she woke up to the natural light and breakfast cooking downstairs.
But something inside her just felt..freaky. Like a weird bubbling feeling in her stomach, is she sick? No. She's not running a fever. Her father checked when he said breakfast was ready.
Speak of the devil—
"Y/n dear? I know you feel under the weather so I made you breakfast in bed."

Setting the wooden tray down on her side table before helping her sit up, not before fluffing her pillows and checking her forehead again.
Pumpkin scoots out of the way and waddles downstairs, already knowing the routine of waking up and there being food for him.
"You feel fine. Did your favorite character die from a show? Again?"

Not wanting to worry her dad she nods,
"He was too young, man!"
Chuckling softly he pats her head.
"I made you a little surprise."
Placing the tray on her lap, a plate of pancakes, but cat head shaped.
Along with a (favorite morning drink) and a small bowl of fruit.

"Thank you dad! I love it!"

"No problem. I just want my little girl to be happy."

"Don't worry! With this I will be!"
D/n smiles and walks out of the room and downstairs, where he eats with his wife.

After finishing her meal, Y/n sits up and takes the tray downstairs, giggling at the sight of her mom.

M/n was sitting at the table with a plate of steaming coffee in front of her, her eyes were squinting, as if she didn't want to wake up yet.
A fluffy blanket hid her hair, and her body as she huddled it close to her.

Across from her was her dad, just staring at her, his head in his palm.
"Whatcha lookin at?"
Her mom says with a gruff voice.
"Just my beautiful wife."

"I don't think she's awake enough to process your flirting."

"It's not flirting if you're stating a fact."

Disgust riddled both of the ladies faces.

Now thinking about it, she never realizes how lovey-dovey her parents are—well mostly her dad, her mom is not as affectionate as D/n, she usually makes a face but smiles and give him love.
Love. Why is that a weird feeling?
She loves her family and friends, also pumpkin.
But why is it different when she thinks of a certain someone?
Shaking her head,
Probably just a MEGA best friend to her.
Romance is gross anyways, ghost adventures over guys any day.