𝙻𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝| 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘ur

[𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠]

"I'm gonna be late!!"
Running down town wasn't really a good idea, being that the girls face could collide with the dark concrete.
A familiar cute cafe with bright pink roses in the front catches Y/n's eye.

Now speed walking inside and seeing her two best friends through the window!
A girl with
Erica, had dark brown hair and emerald green eyes, and tan olive skin. She wore a light blue overall dress over a white turtleneck, along with vans.

She was listening to Lindsey talk about something while sipping her steaming tea.

Lindsay has silky blonde hair and ocean blue eyes, a pearly white smile adorned on her face.
She's wearing a light green lettuce top, along with dark blue jeans and brown sandals.
She saw Y/n panting and her face lit up, frantically waving at her.

"Y/N!"

She was honestly a really sweet person, little dumb at times but she means well, people tend to be hard on her for being girly and naive.
(We DONT put down females in this household u have a smart friend and a friend with no brain cell like u)

Sometimes it's hard to believe that her and Erika are friends, being as they argue sometimes, but they later just laugh and apologize.

Anyways, so Y/n's panting and sitting in the once empty chair.

"Y/N! I was just telling Erika about the Hannibal show!"

Oh yeah, and she's a big fan of horror/gory shows, she got the h/cette really into horror comedies.

"Don't you like ship Will and Hannibal together?"

Y/n answers and look out the giant window,
Right across the street is her nans book shop, it wasn't open because it's Saturday and that's when her grandparents go out on a date, they're Y/n's moms parents.

Y/n snapped out of her thoughts when the polite waitress asked if she wanted any thing, telling her her order (f/s) and (f/d) (favorite sweet & favorite drink)
After wards the girl notices Lindsay being quiet, looking over to where the girl was staring she sees a girl sitting alone at a table with a book and a steaming cup of coffee, the girl had her straight brown hair down and a black beanie over, a tan giant flannel over a white undershirt and ripped black jeans, along with worn converse.

"Hey doesn't she go to our school?"
Y/n whispers to the two girls.
"Mhm, she's so pretty."
Lindsay says with hearts in her eyes, "you should ask her out."
Ericka says randomly.
"No! I can't! She's so pretty and smart and I'd probably say something dumb and she'll make fun of me and I'll have to move with the Amish!"