|𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙴𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛| 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

Hehehehehehehee
Warning ⚠️ to my beloved older sister, I wrote the F word don't tell on me to mom 🥺

Srry for making it dramatic, I need to have that flare✨ and I AM NOT making y/n sing fight song 💀💀💀 y'all remember those fanfics ?????? And when she was a wolf/demon/angel/fairy/ vampire/ school girl and was quirky and is not like other girls , also got kidnapped by one direction,,,gave me second hand embarrassment sometimes but gotta thank them for entertaining me. if u wrote those fanfics I hope ur doing well :D

Anyways—-enjoy this chapter :D next one we get fo see his fam :))))))))))))))))

Later that night, Y/n decided to get a bit of fresh air.
Dressed in a old shirt her and her friends designed with sharpie markers, there were many very badly drawn memes that made no sense to the public eye.
Along with that she has f/c fluffy pj shorts on, slipping on her slides she goes on a walk, not before catching her chubby little cat making friends with the old lady across the streets albino cat, think his name was Jerry?

She shakes her head and continues on with her walk.
Y/n hums out a song, now in a happy mood. Being stuck in her room made her a bit stiff.

"Making my way downtown, waking fast~"
She hears a rustle of some bushes and sees a angry chihuahua, heading her way.

"Walking faster—"

Now the little ankle biter was on attack mode, running towards her.

"FUCKING SPRINTING!!"

The girl—now running a marathon runs down a familiar road towards a graveyard.
Y/n finally makes it to the tree and looks around, good. No demon hound in sight.

"Wasn't expecting to see you here."
A cold voice calls out,
"YOU CAN TALK?!?"
Wednesday raises a brow before scowling.
"What are you talking about?"

"I just got chased by a chihuahua."

"..Alright."

Awkward silence filled the air, making both the teens want to bash their head into the giant oak tree.

"I'm sorry."

Now catching the attention of the boy she continues,
"I have a crush on you and instead of shoving it down into my stomach I made things bad by telling you my feelings and ruined our friendship—"
"I'm sorry."
Wednesday interrupts her, clearly not used to apologizing as he's fidgeting.

"I froze, I've never  in my life felt any  emotions before so..it broke me. Being around you has made me feel all kinds of emotions, sadness, happiness, and earlier when I saw you with that boy..I felt insecure. That I wasn't good enough."