Chapter 1

Over the last couple of weeks raccoon city was in complete and Other chaos ever since there was an out break of a virus which turns those infected into mindless zombies. The city was block off from the outside world no one can get in or out unless they have authorization. But recently it became unmanageable as the zombie over took the city.

We see two people fighting off a group of zombies effortlessly.

??:there is no end of sight of these things no matter how much we defeated the more comes.

??:i know touka but we have to keep on going we need to find a way out of here and plus they make good food so we don't have to eat any humans.

Touka:I guess you are right about that Y/n.

Y/n:which I'm usually I'm

They defeated the sworn of zombies as they catch there breath for the time being.

Y/n:come on we got to keep moving.

Touka:right behind you.

They walk around the city which was in pieces with thing on fire with hordes of zombies Left and right. There was a loud noise which sounded like an explosion near by which catches you tows' attention.

Y/n:what was that

Touka:I don't but I don't want to stay here and find out.

The two of you continue to walk through the city trying your best to avoid the numerous hordes of zombies. Out of nowhere a lady rushes pass the two of you she seems to be in a hurry and she seems to be bruised up. You turn around to see a beast right in front of you that is also towering off you.

Y/n:what the hell is that

All of sudden you get sent back flying into a nearby building.

Touka:Y/n

Just before she can react someone comes out of nowhere.

??:get down

Touka duck down as the guy fire the rocket launcher at the beast. However it catches the missile with one of it tendril and tosses it away. The guy fires another one at the beast incapacitated it as he rushes over to Jill.

Carlos:hey take it easy I got ya

??:who are you

Carlos:I'm Carlos but we need to get out of here it not safe.

He looks over the touka

Carlos:grab your friend and let go

Touka and squats down as you are getting up.

Touka:are you okay.

Y/n:yeah I'm good it just caught me be surprise.

The two of you follow him to the subway station.

Carlos:I thing we're in the clear for know.

??:hope so

Carlos:we have been bringing survivors here

??:here where

Carlos:we converted some subway cats into a shelter it safe but let keep moving.

You keep on following him

Carlos:look you guys are in gray hands I'm with Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasures Service U.B.C.S. For short.

These seemed to tick a nerve in her

??:Are you serious you with umbrella your the reason why all of this happing right know.

Carlos:We are helping people so why is that a problem.

??:where the problem your the reason why everyone is infected.

Carlos:I don't know what you are talking about but come on.

You guys arrive at the subway station you take a seat finally able to catch your breath even though you don't need to.

After talking you found out her name was Jill. coming to an agreement as Jill reluctantly agree to help them as they needed a route to use to and needs to cut back on the power so we can leave the city. Carlos gives Jill a radio so they can keep in touch with each other. Right as she is about to leave you stop her.

Y/n:wait I'm going with you

Jill:that nice and all but I don't need any help.

Y/n:you don't need any help my ass if it wasn't for Carlos your ass would have dead.

Jill:if I recall you also almost got killed.

Y/n:yeah only because it caught me by surprise it won't happen aging. Look wether you like it or not I'm coming with it touka are you coming.

Touka:I'm going to sit this one out you two go on ahead.

Y/n:alright we be back soon.

You and jill leave the subway station the two of you  set out to cut the power back on and to set up a route for the subway to use.