Chapter 3 - Y/n vs Nemesis

Third POV

Jill finally mange to get back to the subway carts as she is a little banged up. Touka look around to see you are missing.

Touka:Jill where is Y/n

Jill:the thing from earlier came back he decided to stay behind and fight the thing allowing me to escape and come back here.

Touka:oh okay then.

Jill:what do you mean by oh okay then.

Touka:just that he is going to be okay he can handle it he should be back soon no need to worry.

Jill:no need to worry the last time encountered that thing I hit him into a building which almost killed him.

Touka:let's get one thing straight it didn't almost kill him trust me I tired and secondly i know he wouldn't do it if he know he couldn't win.

Jill is a about to retaliate but carols jump in between them.

Carlos:I hope that you are right about that but if he isn't here soon we are going to have to leave with or without him.

Touka:look just have fate in him.

Jill:I hope you are right about him.

Back in the city you dodge one of Nemesis attack by rolling out of the way. Nemesis once aging tries to hit you this time  by swiping his arm at you in which Y/n once aging just moved out of the way.

Y/n:you know for someone that moves fast your attacks are slow.

It just responds by yelling S.T.A.R.S.

Y/n:is that all you have.

S.T.A.R.S. Is all it can say.

Y/n:you don't have a name yet do you. How about I call you nemesis.

Nemesis:S.T.A.R.S.

Y/n:see I know would like it.

When you wasn't paying attention Nemesis uses one of his tendrils and wraps it around your ankle.Nemesis holds Y/n upside down and tosses him into the spine of nearby building snapping your back into two. Y/n hits the ground Nemesis approach him and grabs him buy his head trying to crush your skull in his big hands. But he drops you to the ground as he remembers his goal of hunting down and exterminating all remaining S.T.A.R.S.  Members. As you are catching your breath you spot a small girl that is being surrounded by zombies on all sides.

Y/n get up from the ground with his back
which is know full healed he looks over to nemesis.

Y/n:hey you I'm not done with you yet.

He ignores you and continue on his mission you speed up right in front of him you finally decided to end it know.

Y/n:it have been fun but know I'm afraid that I'm going to have to end this right here.

Four tentacles come flying out of your back.