Chapter 4:the ghoul project

You had just seat down trying to catch your breath after the battle with nemesis. Jill takes a seat right in front of you staring directly into at you with a determined look on her face.

Y/n:why are you looking at me like that.

Jill:I wanted the explanation to why you and touka were at umbrella know or else.

Y/n:or else what.

Jill pulls out her gun and points it directly at your head. Touka was about to do something both you just waved her off.

Y/n:okay okay put down the gun and I will tell you.

She lowers her gun but doesn't put it away instead leaving it on her lap to let you know if you are playing her she will put two rounds into your head.

Y/n:good know where to begin.

Y/N POV

Y/n:ever since I was born I wasn't healthy at all. I couldn't do anything like the kids my age could,I could barely walk,eat,or even sleep,some days my body would just be in pain. Until One day it got so bad that we had went to get a diagnose on what was happening to me. My parent had just picked me up from daycare that day.

M/n:how was school today kiddo.

Young Y/n:it was good me,Todd,and mark played together.

Y/n:Well more so Todd and mark as I just watched them play. When I was a child I mostly kept to myself everyone would describe me as a quiet kid in which I was but even so I still made some friends that I would considered my brothers.

D/n:that great kiddo are you ready for your appointment.

Young Y/n:I think so do you think they would be able to find out what is wrong with me.

M/n:let's hope.

Y/n:when we got there they ran some many test on me that I lost count. We waited there for hours I could see that they had to call many doctors and specialists to come look at my results. Finally they got back to us.

Doctor:can I speak to the two of you outside please.

Y/n:my parents went outside while I couldn't hear what he said to them I saw my mom collapse down on the floor crying my dad hold her as he started to cry as while that was more only time seeing my dad cry. They came back into the room my mom picked me up.

Young Y/n:what is going on.

Y/n:none of them said anything to me as the car ride home was silent. I Remember from that day forwards both my mom and dad stopped going to work to both spends as much time as they could with me. They even pulled me out of school my days of going to school hanging out with my friends were over replaced with various amounts of doctor visit. Each visit was filled with disappointment none of the doctors or specialist could diagnose me.

Y/n:things took a turn for the worst when my dad was unexpectedly killed by a drunk driver. That's  when my mom took up abunch of jobs trying to pay for my doctors appointment. She took on so many jobs that she worked herself right into the ground along side of my dad.

Third POV

Y/n clench his fist together so hard that his hands starts to bleed as tears starts to fall from his eyes.

Touka:Y/n your hands is bleeding

He looks at his hands as they are covered in blood.

Y/n:so they are.

He quickly heals his hands catching jill off guard.

Jill:what the hell how did you do that.

Y/n:I explain later let me continue.

Y/n:with both of my parents dead I fall into a really dark place. I was lost the only two people that ever loved me was gone. Everyone blamed me for there deaths my own family hated me got something that let happened. If only I was never born none of this would have happened but of my parents would still be alive living there best live without me. How knows if i wasn't around then maybe none of this would have happened. All of them called me and monster.

Jill:your not a monster fuck all of them you are you. You decided who you want to be.

Y/n:thank you,you are a few that doesn't think of me as a monster.

Hianami:that right you not a monster

Y/n:thank the both of you for your kind words. A couple of days after my mom funeral I was lost walking down the street. I found the nearest bridge I was about to end it all end all of my suffering a pain I was ready to join both of my parents. But that is when I remember something that I saw on tv something about umbrella they were a pharmaceutical company they were my only hope.

You look at Jill home know completely understand why you were at umbrella.

Jill:that's why you were there.

Y/n:they were my only hope at a healthy life. With my last remaining strength i got there. Luckily for me they had something that saved my life but it would cost me deeply. They performed some type of surgery on me replacing my organs with someone else. After the surgery i woke up in a strange cell with a collar around my neck I tried to pull it off but all it did was sent electrical shocks through my body. That is when i met Touka.

Y/n:from that day forwards they basically tortured me constantly ripping off my finger nail and toenails since they regrew they constantly did that until one day I snapped. I awoke my powers I killed Jason I over heard that they had lost control over the city and ordered an immediate evacuation of the building. I freezes touka and we escape the building just before it could blow up.

Y/n:does that make you happy know.

Jill:I had no idea what happened to you all that things you had to go through.

Y/n:is there any questions

Carlos:I got one how did you heal your wounds.

Y/n:it because we are ghouls

Jill:ghouls what the hell is that.

Y/n:basically we humans tgat have abilities but there is one downside.

Jill:what is it.

Y/n:we have to eat people to survive

Carlos:what the hell.

Jill:seriously what the fuck.

She picks up her gun and points it at your head once aging with her fingers ready to pull the trigger.

Jill:I thought I could trust you but you no better then those things roaming the streets.

Y/n:I'm nothing like those things and just in case you forgot I just saved your ass from that thing that was chasing your ass if you had forgotten.

Her fingers are still on trigger seconds away from pulling it. A serious look comes on your face.

Y/n:look if pulling the trigger will make you feel better then do it end me right here right know if you say I'm just like those things then you won't fell guilty about it.

You can see her hand shake a little but it quickly stops as she holds her arm out firm.

Jill:you right I won't feel bad I'm going to miss you.

She pulls the trigger everyone is in disbelief she did she pulled the trigger however the bullet just bounce off of you.

Y/n:did that make you feel better.

Jill:how I hit you directly.

Y/n:guess I'm bullet proof. Remember what I said before i will never turn my back on someone as cute for you remember.

Jill:Bitch you're lucky that you're endearing.

Everyone lets out a small laugh but that is when an explosion goes off derailing the train.