Chapter 5 Y/n vs Nemesis round 2

(Y/N POV)

I slowly open my eyes to see the train carts on fire. what happened suddenly the fire intensive as the flames are getting hot it so hot the my skin is starting to get burned. I look around to see that I'm surrendered on all side by the fire. With no other choice i take a deep breath before running straight through it. I quickly makes my way though as I see someone laying down I rush towards them hopefully that it is another survivor. I roll them over and its Jill thank god she is okay. I shake her trying to get her to wake up finally her eyes starts to open.

Y/n: thank god you are okay.

Jill: Y/n what happened

Y/n: it looks like the train exploded and it seems like that we were all separated.

Jill: are you okay look at you your clothes are ripped and your skin is burned.

I look at my forearms and they were burned to a crisp the smell was awful. thankfully it healed quickly.

Jill: we have to move before more of those things came after us.

Y/n: agreed

we mange to get out by a maintenance tunnel it leads us to the river.

Y/n: you know if this wasn't happening this would be a great place to visit.

jill: it's a shame this is happening it was such a beautiful city and to see it be in ruins is kinda sad and depressing.

Y/n: don't give up hope there may be a cure for this and we can fix it and everything will go back to normal.

Jill: i hope even though i wanted leave but this is still my city I won't let anything happen to it.

even though she wanted to leave she still cares about the city woah is the only thing I can think. suddenly I hear something that is coming for near by.

Y/n: do you hear that

Jill: hear what.

Y/n: it's coming close and I don't want to stick around and find out

i grab her by her arm and start to drag her.

Jill: what is going on and what do you mean something is coming close.

It was to late as the thing is already here i look back to see it nemesis and it on fire

Jill: how is that possible i though you killed it.

Y/n: I did

Jill: well clearly you didn't

it falls into the water Jill somehow broke my grip on her she goes look into the river.

Y/n: what are you doing are you crazy we don't know if it still alive.

Jill: motherfucker can't even swim

she pulls out her radio

Jill: Carlos are you there Carlos can you hear me

Carlos: I can hear you where are you at.

Jill: I'm by the clock tower where are you and are the others with you.

Carlos: I'm ate police station with we mange to get out on scave.

i hear something for underneath the water oh you got to be kidding me right know. I once aging grab jill tackling her out of the way.

Jill: it's back how many lives does this fucker have.

Y/n: It's different almost as it mutated. we can't fight it him come on.

we start to run away from it dodging its attacks we jumped over a gap we are at the end pf the platform.