24: Masterplan part 2

" Sounds interesting, tell me the plan kiddo " said Gulf. " So here's the plan, you will come to Thailand to visit us and stay here for while then when daddy will come, we'll give him a big surprise! Isn't it good uncle gulf? " asked Nattarin. " Haha you're funny kiddo " said Gulf. The plan was very silly so Gulf laughed alot but he was also thinking something big. " Uncle uncle please tell me, will you do it for us and your friend? " asked Nattarin. " Kiddo, I promise you, I'll try my best okay? " said Gulf. " Okay uncle gulf please let us know and call us at night okay? Not before that or else daddy will get to know about this plan " said Nattarin. " Okay my dear, I'll not call anytime before night " said Gulf. " Okay uncle good night, we love you " said Nattarin. " Love you too kids " said Gulf. " What did he say " asked Nattarika. " HE WILL COME TO THAILAND " said Nattarin.

" Wow that's great " said Nattarika. They deleted Gulf's recent call from Mew's phone and went back to sleep. The kids were very happy about this plan, they wanted to see their daddy happy with his old lover again. But, will this plan really go smooth like he thought? Gulf was thinking about this plan too but in a evil way, he wanted to take revenge on Mew. He knew whatever happened years back wasn't really Mew's fault but he didn't also stop Gulf, rather he also told him to go away and badmouthed him. Gulf still loves Mew and he will till he dies, he really wants him back but he won't repeat the same mistake again so Gulf forced himself to fall for another guy, of course he loves Fiat too but his love for Mew is much greater than for Fiat's. Now he wanted Mew to suffer whatever Gulf had suffered all these years. Mew also suffered through alot and after knowing this will Gulf think to hurt Mew again?

In Switzerland

" Whom were you talking with? " asked Win. " Ah no one " said Gulf and tried to ignore. " Don't ignore my question Gulf, answer me! I clearly heard you saying kiddo kiddo alot of times " said Win. " Listen then, I was talking to Mew's children " said Gulf. " What? He has children too? " asked Win. " Of course he does, don't you know he's married and it is obvious to have kids " said Gulf. " I know that, I was just asking but how did they get your number? " asked Win. " Kids nowadays know how to operate smartphones right, so they found out my number from his phone and called me " said Gulf. " And what did he say? " asked Win. " They have a plan in their mind, they want me to go there and surprise Mew " said Gulf. " Huh how silly " said Win and was about leave the cabin. " I'm going to Thailand back for a while " said Gulf. " What nonsense are you speaking " said Win. " Hm I am, but I'm going to take Fiat with me too " said Gulf. " I didn't get you " said Win. Gulf called Bright and Mild to their cabin and told them about the matter too. Everyone were shocked yet annoyed by Gulf decision.

" My plan is to make Mew suffer, yes it is true that I still love him more than anyone in this world but I want to feel whatever I've been through, so here's what I'm planning, I'll take Fiat with me to Thailand and introduce him to Mew. As Fiat is my new boyfriend, Mew will definitely get jealous but he won't do anything because he already has a wife and 2 children, I know he won't be able to see me with another man making love and this will make him suffer from inside, THIS IS WHAT I WANT! " said Gulf and slammed his fist onto the glass table. " Careful, don't hurt yourself " said Bright. " You're not going to Thailand alone, we'll go with you too " said Mild. " If we all go there then who's going to take care of the company huh? No I can't risk it, you guys have to stay here " said Gulf. " But promise us that you'll come back as soon as possible? " said Win. " I promise " said Gulf.

In Thailand

It was morning time, Nattarin and Nattarika were already at the living room having their breakfast, but Mew was still asleep as it was his day off. " Daddy is still sleeping? " asked Mr. Suppasit. " Yes grandpa, let daddy sleep na he must be tired " said Nattarika. " Yes he told us he would sleep for a long time today " said Nattarin. " Haha okay my children " said Mr. Suppasit and kissed their foreheads. Mew's alarm ranged and he checked his phone, he noticed something really strange.

What's gonna happen next?

Stay tuned!