31: Fiat

Mew was so shocked after hearing that Fiat was actually looking for a wedding ring for Gulf. " Um..wedding ring?? " asked Gulf. " Yeah, aren't we getting married? " asked Fiat. Gulf didn't answer him, he just gave a fake smile and nodded. " I want you to gift this on our wedding, I really liked it " said Fiat holding the ring. " If you liked it then let me pay for it " said Mew. " Why would you, I don't need that Mew " whispered Gulf. Mew ignored what Gulf said and paid for the ring. It costed him half a million dollar! That was a really expensive diamond ring made with one of the rarest diamonds. " Good choice Fiat " said Mew. " Thank you so much for this " said Fiat. Gulf still hasn't told Fiat anything about his relationship with Mew, he was waiting for the right time. " Let's go have lunch now " said Mew and walked away. " Fiat, I need to tell you something " said Gulf lowly. Fiat was busy looking for some branded clothes so he didn't hear Gulf. " Well, I think I have to wait for the right time " said Gulf. Gulf pulled Fiat with him and walked out of the mall where Mew was waiting for them. He was as rich as Mew now but he didn't like it when Fiat made Mew pay for the ring, Gulf can buy those too.

" Should we go to my private 5 star restaurant or some other places? " asked Mew. " You have a private restaurant too? " asked Fiat. " I do, that is for my kids, if they don't get successful in their life, I'll just ask them to run that restaurant " said Mew. " They're such nice kids, I hope they'll be able to become like you " said Gulf. " I hope that too " said Mew. " I would like to visit your restaurant phi Mew " said Fiat. " As you wish brother " said Mew. While they were on their way to the restaurant, Gulf decided to facetime his friends. " Hey guysssss what's up " said Gulf. " We're at the office dummy, what about you " said Bright. " I'm here with Mew and Fiat going to the restaurant " said Gulf. The phone was on speaker so Mew could hear all their gossips, he wanted to talk to them too. " Hello Bright, I hope you and others are doing great " said Mew. " Oh hi, we're great, we missed you alot " said Bright. " Phi Mew please visit us soon " said Mild. " Where's Win? " asked Gulf. " He's in the washroom " said Mild. " Bright should be in there with Win too " said Gulf jokingly. " Aii stop exposing me " said Bright. " You're still the same " said Mew. " Okay bye for now " said Gulf and hung up. " Phi Mew, you know them too? " asked Fiat. " Yes I do, we used to be really good friends " said Mew.

" Why did you guys when get separated? " asked Fiat. Fiat was being very curious about Mew's life and Gulf clearing didn't like it at all. " Fiat, you could show me the ring? I didn't see it cleary " said Gulf to distract Fiat. " Sure baby " said Fiat and showed the ring. " Pretty just like you " said Mew referring to Gulf. " Yes indeed Gulf is pretty " said Fiat. They reached to the restaurant and went inside. " Wow what a restaurant, the interior, the exterior and everything is super cool " said Fiat. " All the credits goes to my personal architect " said Mew. " He must be very intelligent " said Gulf. " He is, also super hot " said Mew to make Gulf jealous. " Then go sleep with him " said Gulf. " I don't sleep around with guys and girls anymore, I only do it with you " said Mew. This time also Fiat didn't hear their conversation as he busy looking at the delicious buffet. " Let's go eat now, those look so delicious " said Fiat. " Hahaha go grab a plate " laughed Mew. " I'm sorry for what Fiat did today " said Gulf. " It's okay, I don't mind it " said Mew. Mew noticed his dad in the restaurant. " Why are you here? " asked Mew. " Why can't I be here? I finished my work so I came here to have some food " said Mr. Suppasit.

" You're invading my privacy as you always do " said Mew rolling his eyes. " I need to have an eye on that Gulf, so I'm here " said Mr. Suppasit. " Hello sir " said Fiat. " I hope you're liking the food " said Mr. Suppasit. " Very much " said Fiat. " Could you go now " said Mew angrily. " Okay bye everyone " said Mr. Suppasit and went away. Soon after they finished with their lunch, they got into the car and went back home. They saw the security wasn't there, the main door was open, the servants were gone, everything was messed up. Expecially the children weren't there, they were missing too. Mew found a letter on the table, it read: Save your dear kids if you can! Hahahahaha. " No this can't be possible " said Mew while crying.

What's gonna happen next?

More chapters coming today!