26: Welcome to Thailand

In Thailand

The kids were really enjoying the day with their daddy. " Daddy I want the chocolate one " said Nattarin. " Daddy I want the pineapple one " said Nattarika. But unfortunately the ice shop didn't have the flavours they demanded. So Mew decided to buy each and every flavour of the shop. " Have whatever you guys want okay??? " said Mew. " Thank you daddyyyy " said the kids enjoying the several flavours of ice cream. Mew could even buy a whole freaking island full of ice creams for his children, they loved them alot but didn't let them get spoiled. Mew had a call so they went out of the shop leaving the kids inside. " Hello who is this? " asked Mew. " Hello darling this is me " said an unknown girl. " Um..who are you ma'am? Maybe you've called the wrong person " said Mew. " No dear I haven't, I wanted to call Mew Suppasit only " said the lady. " But I don't know you and why are you even calling me by such names " said Mew. " Because I wanted to, and I do whatever I want " said the lady. " May I know your name and who gave you my number? " asked Mew.

" I'm Rita, your dad gave me your number and wanted me to be friends with you " said Rita. " But I don't want to be friends with you in any case, so bye Ms. Rita " said Mew and hung up on her. " A bitch like Mai, and I'll watch dad later " said Mew in anger. He went inside the shop and saw the kids weren't there. He was so shocked and scared. " Natttain..Nattarika " shouted Mew. He was finding his kids like a mad man, he can't lose them in any cost. " How can I be such a irresponsible father! " said Mew. " Daddy " said Nattarin and hugged him. " Oh my baby where did you both go without telling me?? Daddy was so scared " said Mew. " Sorry daddy we just wanted to eat more ice creams so we went inside the making area " said Nattarika. Mew fell on his knees and hugged the kids. " Don't ever leave daddy alone okay " said Mew. " We won't daddy " said the kids.

In Switzerland

Gulf woke up early morning and packed his bags. " Are you done? " asked Win. " About to " said Gulf. " We're going to miss you badly Gulf " said Bright and hugged him. " Aww come on I'm just going there for some weeks " said Gulf. " WEEKS? didn't you say us you were going there for some days " said Mild. " Actually I lied, I haven't booked my return tickets yet " said Gulf. " Oh boy, you're such a lier " said Win. " Sorry everyone " said Gulf. Gulf was done packing and went downstairs with his luggages. " Won't you be having any breakfast? " asked everyone. " I'll have some in the airport " said Gulf. Everyone hugged Gulf and bid good bye to him. Gulf's driver drove to Fiat's house and he opened the door. " Good morning baby, are you done? " asked Gulf. " Yes I'm done but what about my nephew " asked Fiat. " Don't worry my driver will drop him to my friends safely, I also have a female servant in my car to accompany him " said Gulf. With this, they got into the car and reached the airport, Fiat's nephew went back to Gulf's house. They got into the aeroplane and sat bedside each other.

" Excited? " asked Gulf." Alot but I miss my nephew I hope he is fine " said Fiat. " We'll call him once we reach okay? " said Gulf. " Okay love " said Fiat and kissed Gulf. Gulf kissed him back but it wasn't a passionate kiss though, just a peck. They talked alot about their past and their interests but Gulf didn't mention Mew's story. He didn't want Mew to become a bad person in Fiat's eyes. Soon they reached Thailand. Gulf was smart enough to track Mew's current location. He put Mew's number on a special application and he got the information. Mew was currently in his house. Gulf still remembers his house though. Gulf took a cab to Mew's house. But he didn't go inside. " Let's go love " said Fiat. " No baby I want to surprise him " said Gulf. The kids were playing outside and Gulf called them by throwing paper planes. Nattarika noticed it and pulled Nattarin and was going outside the house but the guards stopped them. They still somehow managed to go outside and saw Gulf. " Uncle gulllfffffffffff " said Nattarin and hugged Gulf. " Hello uncle gulfff " said Nattarika and kissed Gulf's cheeks.

What's gonna happen next?

Stay tuned