29: I want you now (18+)

Mew and Gulf got themselves into a very sensual kiss soon. It was obvious, they hadn't felt each other's touch for freaking 7 years and after seeing each other they couldn't stop themselves. The bad incidents which happened with Mew made him weak and soft my heart but the soft hearted Gulf has now grown stronger, situations made him stronger. They were continuing their passionate session and realised that they weren't in a room. Mew had a very muscular body so he could carry Gulf easily to his bedroom and he did the same, he carried Gulf to his bedroom and pinned him on the bed. Gulf didn't care about Fiat at that moment, he just wanted Mew's touch, his Mew's touch to be specific. " Lock the door, you always forget it " said Gulf while panting. " My bad " laughed Mew. Mew pinned Gulf again immediately after locking the door. " Do you remember our bed games? " asked Mew. " I do " said Gulf. " So, want to continue it? " asked Mew. " Sure Phi Mew " said Gulf with a smirk. " Who is Phi huh? I'm your daddy! " said Mew while squeezing Gulf's thighs. " Ouch, go slow, and you're Nattarika and Nattarin's daddy, not mine " said Gulf. " Looks like my baby needs to be punished " said Mew biting his own lips.

" I don't mind getting punished to be honest " said Gulf. " Suit yourself " said Mew. Gulf was wearing shorts so it was easy for Mew to open it. Mew hasn't fucked anyone after Mai left, he was waiting for his Gulf. " Looks delicious " said Mew staring at Gulf's boner. " Who is going to remove my boxers huh? " asked Gulf. " Looks like you're in a hurry to get fucked " said Mew. Mew ripped Gulf's boxers and started to suck the boner. " Mew..Please....more " moaned Gulf. Gulf didn't let anyone touch him other than Mew, yes he was wanted to make love with Fiat but that was to forget Mew. Mew himself was hard so they decided to stop. " Why did you stop? " asked Gulf. " Because....." said Mew as he undressed himself. " Hard huh " said Gulf looking at Mew's boner. " Hmm...ready for more? " asked Mew. " Don't ask " said Gulf. Mew told Gulf to lay on his stomach and put his face on a pillow so others won't hear his loud moans. Gulf did whatever Mew instructed. " Good boy, you need to have a reward " said Mew. Mew took a belt and tied Gulf's hands. " Is this what you call a reward? " asked Gulf. " My rewards are a bit different you see " said Mew. " What are you waiting for? " asked Gulf. " I'm scared, I might hurt you " said Mew.

" Come on Mew, don't make me wait anymore, I can handle your big cock " said Gulf. " Let's go then " said Mew. Mew rubbed Gulf's butthole with some lotion and also rubbed some on his own cock. Without any warning, Mew entered into Gulf. " Ah..daddy...more...ahhh " moaned Gulf. After 7 years they were mating, this felt totally magical. " Gulf, you're so tight " said Mew. " Faster daddy faster " pleaded Gulf. Mew thrusted faster and faster, forward and backwards. " Cum inside me daddy please " said Gulf. Mew was about to cum inside Gulf but he decided not to instead he wanted to cum inside Gulf's mouth. He hurriedly untied the belt and put his cock inside Gulf's warm mouth. Gulf gulped all the cum from Mew's cock and wiped the excess. " Why didn't you cum inside me? " asked Gulf. " Because I didn't want to, I wanted to cum inside your warm mouth, I wanted those sexy, plumpy lips around my cock " said Mew. " Up for another round? " asked Gulf. Without any talking Mew pushed Gulf onto the bed again and took Gulf's legs and put them on his own shoulder. Gulf was now fully exposed infront of Mew and his legs were on Mew's shoulder.

Mew inserted two fingers inside Gulf which made him moan loudly. " Shhshh " said Mew. Then slowly inserted one more finger inside Gulf. Gulf was so dam warm inside, Mew was hard again. This time, he used his own saliva as the lube and rubbed it on Gulf's butthole. Mew then inserted his cock inside Gulf and thrusted faster. " Yes...cum inside me daddy " said Gulf. Mew obeyed Gulf and cummed inside his hole. Mew took out his cock and Gulf licked the excess cum. " Enjoyed it? " asked Mew. " Very much " said Gulf. With a passionate kiss they ended here and Mew went to wash himself. Gulf was sitting on the bed naked and thinking about Fiat. " I'm sorry Fiat, sorry for ditching you, I didn't want to, I loved you too but I think I need Mew " said Gulf to himself. Mew and Gulf were unaware that someone was watching them having sec through a camera.

What's gonna happen next?

More chapters coming today!