28: The Truth

Gulf and Fiat were really tired so they decided to take a nap. " I'm going to sleep " said Gulf and put the blanket over him. While Fiat was still worried about his little nephew. He decided to call him. " Hello baby how are you? Doing great? " asked Fiat. " I'm good uncle, all the lovely uncles are taking care of me well " said his nephew. " Hello Fiat, was the journey good? Where's Gulf? " asked Win. " Hello phi Win, Gulf is asleep, he is very tired, we are at phi Mew's place " said Fiat. " Okay, be careful and have fun " said Win and hung up. " Mew's place? Oh god save them from that dad of Mew's " said Win. Fiat decided to take a nap too so he cuddled his boyfriend and fell asleep. The kids too were sleeping in their room. Meanwhile, Mew took the keys of the guestroom. Before sleeping, Gulf locked the room but Mew managed to open it with the keys. Mew tried his best not to make any kind of noises and on the bed, beside his Gulf. " Gulf, I'm sorry for whatever I did, I really regret it, I should have stopped you from going away, I shouldn't have texted you not to come back ever again, but I know now it's too late to apologise, you already have the right person in your life " whispered Mew. Gulf wasn't actually asleep, he saw Mew coming inside, he was just pretending to be asleep.

" You don't know what I've been through these years, I've too suffered alot, I was about to lose my lovely children once and many more, nevermind you don't need to know all these, I don't want you to be in trouble again " said Mew and kissed Gulf's forehead. After Mew left, Gulf opened his eyes and was thinking about whatever Mew just talked about. " I need to know more about what happened to him in these 7 years, I have to know! " said Gulf and fell asleep. It was evening, everyone were busy watching a movie and Mr. Suppasit was busy planning something really gross. " Good evening everyone " said Gulf coming downstairs, Fiat was right behind him. " Good evening Gulf " said Mew. " I hope you both had a good sleep " said Mr. Suppasit. " Yes we did isn't it Fiat " said Gulf. " Yes darling " said Fiat. " Don't worry Gulf, you'll be able to rest forever without any interuptions " said Mr. Suppasit to himself. " Come here uncles, let's watch the movie " said Nattarika. Gulf and Fiat were sitting beside the kids and watching the movie while Mew was busy watching Gulf. Gulf hasn't changed a bit, his beauty is still the same. Mew wanted to feel him so badly but he couldn't.

" Mew? is everything alright? " asked Gulf. " Um yes " said Mew. " I fell like, you want me " whispered Gulf. " Umm...it's not like that " said Mew. " Well okay then " said Mew. Soon the movie they were watching ended so Gulf decided to play another. The next movie was about love and romance. " Kids, go to study room and study for a while " said Mew. The kids knew why their said this to them so they didn't argue and just left. " Such behaved kids " said Fiat. " I know right " said Mew with a smile. The movie was about a guy who loved a girl from the core of his heart but someone the girl ditched the guy the and went away with his new lover. This story was kind of related to Mew's life so while watching this, he couldn't control his tears. " Don't cry " said Gulf while offering a napkin. " Thank you " said Mew. Soon it was dinner time and everyone was at the dinner table. While they were having dinner, someone was poking Mew with their feet. Mew looked down the table and saw it was Gulf's feet. Mew was pretty shocked by this behavior of Gulf's. At night when everyone were asleep, Gulf texted Mew to come in the terrace.

Mew went to the terrace and saw Gulf was waiting for him. " Gulf " said Mew and hugged him. It was hard for Mew to control his feelings, he finally bursted into tears. " Calm down, I'm here okay " said Gulf and rubbed his back. " Tell me what happened to you and where's Mai " said Gulf. " After we got married, Mai started getting to intimate with me, I was forced to have to sex with her and she was pregnant soon then we had two twins, Nattarika and Nattarin, she didn't want to keep the kids and was going to do abortion but I stopped her, she demanded money instead, after she gave birth to my children, we were together for another 3 years but soon he started liking another guy and one day, ran away with him in Dubai, I tried to contact her but she never responded. Once she again came back and tried to take away my children but I complained to the cops and she was in jail for this, after that she went back to Dubai " said Mew. Gulf was speechless after this. " Sorry for misunderstanding you Mew " said Gulf. " It's okay Gulf, I should be the one to apologise " said Mew. Mew wanted to kiss Gulf badly after this but he needed his permission first. " Would you mind if I kiss you now? " asked Mew. Gulf also wanted to feel Mew's touch so he let him kiss. Mew kissed Gulf on his lips, soon it became a passionate kiss. But they were unaware that someone was watching them.

What's gonna happen next?

More chapters gonna come today