Chapter 6 ((I don't have time anymore ;-;))

// Ayy I'm back from kinda dying \\ You couldn't run. You couldn't scream. It was like your feet were glued to the ground. You were watching a boy going through your tv screen. ((That rhymes :3))

But how?

He had dirty blond hair, a long green hat, and a Link outfit. Wait. Link? You could question him, but your eyes were locked in his. He was staring right at you. But his eyes.. They didn't seem right. His eyes were all black, his orbs.. They were completely red, almost like the dark color of blood. As you began to scan his face, you began to realise more about his eyes.

Then the scream you were holding in so long, escaped from your mouth.

His eyes.. Were they bleeding? You turned around, and you just ran. But you didn't make it that far, before the strange Link-Thing //Sowwy BEN ;-; \\ grabbed your arm.

Then he dragged you into the tv with you.

The "room" was dark, it was covered in numbers, like you were actually hidden in the coding behind the tv.

"Who are you?" You asked, holding back tears.

"I am BEN." He responded.

"What do you want from me?" You were about to snap.

"Don't you remember me?" He responded.

"I was your best internet friend." "Before you started to ignore me" He chuckled.

What?
Ben?
But.. How?

____________________________
Ack. Sorry for kinda disappearing ;-; I'll try to update more thanks for waiting c: (( I'm talking to no one ))
Baii ~~Panda